National Hunt Racing > Tuesday November 5th

Exeter 2:50 - Betvictor Haldon Gold Cup Chase (Limited Handicap) (Grade 2) We all know that Cue Card is a far superior horse to William's Wishes but as this is a handicap he has to give a lot of weight away to the Evan Williams horse, 19 pounds in total. That is a lot of weight to be giving away this early on in the season and he will have to probably be 90% fit to land this race. I personally think the value is with Williams Wishes recieving all that weight and he looked a progressive animal last season. Williams Wishes - 3 Points WIN @ 4/1 Sky Bet Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/haldon-gold-cup-chase-betting-william-s-wishes-can-put-it-up-to-cue-card-early-season

Re: National Hunt Racing > Tuesday November 5th Exeter 3.50 - Gas Line Boy 9/2 Bet365 BOG I think this horse has a lot of things going for it and despite this race only being his second attempt over fences, I am hoping it will be his first win. It looked a good little race LTO behind Pantxoa where he put in an economical round of jumping off a solid gallop against a few promising types to finish 3rd. The winner has run well since off a mark of 142 and the 4th ran better than the form suggested before falling NTO. The 5th has won earlier today off a mark of 123 too just to give the form another boost. It looks like the horse is also being backed overnight given it was closer to 6/1 earlier this evening which can only be seen as a positive. Of the rest, Well Hello There is a bit of an unknown for me, having solid form behind Muldoon's Picnic but not really achieving much on his next run. Falling LTO also doesnt inspire me with much confidence. Kind Of Easy looks like a horse with a decent engine, but again his jumping leaves a lot to be desired and the form doesnt look strong either. Rydalis could be a dark horse, especially given how the connections returned to form with a bang on Saturday. His early form last season makes her one to fear but Im not so sure she is one to trust, especially FTO.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.