BBOTD > Thursday October 31st

Sedgefield 2:30 - Compare Bookmakers At bookmakers.co.uk Novices' Limited Handicapchase (3) This is a decent handicap at Sedgefield tomorrow and involves some decent horses but many unknowns to be had. There are a lot of horses coming back after a long break, but I am going to side with the Wade trained Jukebox Melody who actually ran today at Carlisle and unseated. Wade has a very decent record at Sedgefield and I always look for his runners when they run on this track. He ran a very decent race at Southwell three runs back when 3rd to Taigan over 2m 5f and travelled very well that day. He was running off a mark of 123 only last year and is running off 111 now, 12 pounds lower and with a 7 pound claimer on board if he is on a going day 16/1 would look very big. Not sure if he will actually run tomorrow after only running today but we will see. Jukebox Melody WIN @ 16/1 Paddy Power

Re: BBOTD > Thursday October 31st Lingfield 2.20 - Al's Memory 25/1 Bet365 BOG This looks like a tricky little race on paper with a total of 7 making my not so shortlist, however I just cant get past the Evans runner who has a great record around this track and should be able to either lead or sit handy from stall one. He hasnt quite been the same horse in his last couple of runs but I fancy him to bounce back with a good performance tomorrow, especially considering the jockey has a great strike rate around this track as well (32% this year). Horsted Keynes could be anything and Capo Rosso would catch my eye if it wasnt for the poor draw and the likes of Docofthebay, Loyalty and Noble Citizen look like they could be weighted to strike but find winning difficult.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.