Serbian Cup Oct 30th 2013.

Hi, I'm really ashamed cause I'm member since 2004. and only 22 posts. Now I think that I have something fishy, so I decided to publish it here first. It's about Serbian Cup game OFK Belgrade - Jedinstvo. Pick is over 1,5 goals at first half. Kick-off 14.00 CET. Namely, huge money offered to guests to accept those outcome, they refused, but hosts have referee at their side, and one of main bettors here (politician) already placed mentioned bet. Not confirmed yet will guests accept these proposal, but if they do at the end - it will be late for placing a bet. Referee is well known by involving in fishy matches, so I have no doubt that he will help with penalty kick or something similar. This is the only place on www, and first for this info. Don't be mad if I miss, but I'm pretty close to some persons involved in this story. Other games.... Take double Partizan and Red Star / pays more then @ 2.00 Both of them is in a deep crisis right now, no money, millions debts, lousy performances, coaches in front of permanent pressure, etc....and both claims that Cup isn't a priority. I just think that another loss for any of them and possibly elimination from National Cup will be too much at the moment. PS. I'm taking a opportunity to say the words of thanks to tipsters in Non League thread. I'm following all kinds of stuff, forums etc. for more then 17 years and think that mentioned thread is the best thread at whole betting web community.

Re: Serbian Cup Oct 30th 2013. Unfortunately, even if I was on the trace of some plot, it didn't happened. Seems like they both decide to go for bigger odds, and game finished 2-1(0-1) ...sorry. Proposed double Partizan + Red Star is won with ease since both finished by 3-0.