Serie A > October 29th - 31st

Re: Serie A > October 29th - 31st I think Roma v Chievo best bet is Roma to cover the -1.5 asian handicap. They have scored 12 goals at home this season, conceded 0. They have won every home game this season by a minimum margin of 2 goals. Chievo have lost their last 3 away, against average to poor opponents, so Roma should be comfortable here. Asian -1.5 Roma at 1.9 bet 365 2 units accumulator onto Granada v Ath Madrid under 2.5 goals

Re: Serie A > October 29th - 31st

Roma v Chievo I'll take this one early - although in truth I'm probably joining the party a bit late - Roma's good start has been well documented, 9 games and 1 goal conceded is an astounding record, it won't continue much longer but I'll certainly have a piece of Chievo not to score at 1.91 with hills, when it comes to an end I expect it to be against a better side than this lot. You can get Roma to win to nil as high as 2.05 with betvic, I could have taken Roma to win to nil at 1.95 with hills but would rather have the 0-0 covered for the sake of .04. I'm not an expert on Italian football by any stretch but Roma have won all their home games so far to nil, whilst Chievo have lost all 4 away games, scoring 1 goal in the process. I know Roma were missing Totti and Gervinho at the weekend which is two of their regular attacking three, assume Totti will still be out, unsure on Gervino, this is another reason I've taken a bit of 0-0 cover. Coral go as high as 2.15 for them to win to nil. Chievo to Score - No - 1.91 - hills - 5 Points WIN Watched Napoli on Sunday and thought they looked pretty knackered at times against an obviously limited Torino side, both goals came from penalties (one 50/50, the other very debatable), didn't think Napoli showed much to be honest. Looked pretty organised defensively, and I know they had a couple of defenders missing, but looked a bit lethargic through midfield and I wonder if the 3 games a week they are playing is starting to catch up with them a bit, don't know enough about Fiorentina to have a play on them but DNB at 1.9 they might be worth a play. Rossi has obviously been knocking them in for fun and their results have been pretty good lately.
Roma didn't really play well, goal came out of nothing and they didn't come close to scoring again..difficult to make of much of a judgement though, camera must have been on Totti in the stands for about 75% of the game.