Cardiff City v Swansea City > Sunday November 3rd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cardiff City v Swansea City (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11/5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12/5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8/5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Cardiff City v Swansea City > Sunday November 3rd It is too early for making a bet on this one but I want to say that this looks like a game where no one can escape with a clean sheet. No doubt both teams will play very aggressive and will want to win this derby, this is the first South Wales derby in the EPL era and I don't expect some of those two teams to play for a draw. Both Cardiff and Swansea have very good goal-scorers in their squads. From what I've seen so far away from home the Swans' game is very inconsistent and in such a derby I wouldn't be surprised if they concede at least 2 goals. It is hard game to predict in terms of 1X2 or OVER/UNDER, but Both Teams To Score seems to me very likely to happen and I didn't expected such a high odds, in bet365 @1.80

Re: Cardiff City v Swansea City > Sunday November 3rd 4pts Under 2.5 goals 4/5 Stan James I’ve learnt the hard way in the past about being too confident on a side in a derby, especially an away side so while I think Swansea will win the game I’ll go with my stronger fancy which is for under 2.5 goals. Both sides have pretty decent defences or certainly defensive personnel and neither are what you would call free scorers although Swansea have some excellent attacking talent. Neither will want to lose here and this should be a very tight game, one which doesn’t see three goals. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cardiff-vs-swansea-betting-south-wales-derby-can-be-tight-and-low-scoring

Re: Cardiff City v Swansea City > Sunday November 3rd This Sunday in the Premier League will be held the first in its history Welsh derby. Cardiff City at home to take Swansea. After a successful last season with a victory in the League Cup experts seem to overestimate the possibility of Michael Laudrup team. Here in this meeting they prefer guests , despite the fact that the beginning of the season turned out to have less than ideal start, if not to take performance in the Europa League. In the last round Swansea , as a clear favorite in a match against West Ham , has played in a draw 0-0. By the way, it was the second straight game without goals against Swansea. But visiting Swansea have won just 3 games out of the last 13 , although two of them occurred in the current season. Now this team is in ninth place , but is ahead of his next opponent , occupying the 14th position , just two points . Cardiff City not win three games in a row and in the last round , shared the points with Norwich , drawn 0-0. Home Cardiff lost two of three games after a sensational win over Manchester City, but obviously on derby players of the club will be adjusted in a special way , and the fans will drive forward their favorites from the start of the match until the final whistle. So, Cardiff should at least earn one point in the upcoming game. In addition, the internal opposition to Swansea was not inferior to his opponent, the last six matches of the confrontation each scored two victories. And although in the previous seven home games against Swansea Cardiff won only once and had three defeats , this time has a chance to avoid losing. Given that the players from Swansea did not adapted to the game on two fronts , if we take into account the regular matches from Europa League group stage , where Swansea are playing the basic composition , it will not be easy three points this weekend. Also worth adding that Swansea is sent to the game without key defender Ben Davis, who was out of action for about a month. To understand the importance of this with all the players for the team , it is enough to say that this season he has scored two goals - nobody has not scored more. Odds / betting bookmakers for the match Cardiff City - Swansea Cardiff City victory - 3.50 , draw - 3.40 , winning Swansea - 2.30 Our forecast for the match Cardiff City - Swansea: 0-0 at 10.0 Ladbrokes An alternative forecast - Cardiff do not lose. The probability that Cardiff will not lose , estimated at 1.59 -------- My prediction Cardiff - Swansea Over 5.5 cards in the match for the 2.00 from bet365 (according to the rules of this office the direct red counted as two yellows , the second and subsequent yellow counted as one). So why is it such a prediction ? Because it is - the first in the history the Welsh derby in the Premier League. And , believe me , in Wales almost annual event. There are football clubs , it was for more than 100 years , the history of the richest , culture is sick , too , football - more than just football and all that. Cardiff and Swansea fans hate each other fiercely , perhaps in all Albion is not there so bitter confrontation - it came to the fans of Cardiff recently hacked the official website of Swansea and has been written there all sorts of nasty things :) Anyway, hot confrontation , which fans of both teams are waiting from the moment when it became clear that Swansea and Cardiff will play together in the Premier League. In the Championship teams have met several times. And there, by the way, had a lot of cards - in six confrontations have shown 30 cards (5 per match on average, 27 of them are yellow , 3 red). And if in the Championship Welsh derby gave so many cards , the same derby in the Premier League for sure will give nothing less. And , importantly, the judge set Michael Dean - who spares cards. Perhaps the most generous on the cards in the Premier League. In the derby , and other fundamental oppositions Dean is almost always passing of 5.5 cards per match. This season he has refereed Chelsea - Tottenham and gave 8 cards last season showed the same in the Manchester derby , honey 8 cards in the same match Arsenal - Manchester City. And in general, the average number of cards - one of the leaders in the Premier League. The principal opposition , which has always distinguished by an abundance of cards + unreal hype standings commits both teams play to win + referee shows a lot of cards = all points to the fact that the cards will be many. My prediction Cardiff - Swansea Over 5,5 cards for 2.0 with bet365 or Over 5 (asian) at 1.75

Re: Cardiff City v Swansea City > Sunday November 3rd Very tricky game this, and one not to get carried away with as this is a huge feisty derby. I think it should be a tight affair as both sides are playing a kind of 4-5-1 formation.. Odemwinge up front on his own and Michu the man up top for Swansea. Both sides are struggling for goals lately also, so I think the best bet is to go for Under 2.5 goals here. Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.80 Sky Bet