Nfl week 8 picks

mcege

I'll be short after a fairly long break, I took three plays, but I should note I had atrocious form lately (5 of last 19 picks were correct...). Another losing week means me to quit Nfl betting this season... Broncos - Redskins Broncos is at a good spot, coming off a loss and heading to bye week. Incredible offense had been cooled lately, but they'll face with the worst defense of the league. On the other hand, RGIII reported to get better, he cost me some money against Dallas, due to his terrible performance, but he was better last week and Broncos' defense simply sucks against pass and will continue missing Champ Bailey. I lost two consecutive over bets with Redskins, first one happened because of a red zone drop, the latter was because of Griffin's terrible passing accuracy. Tonight, that should change. over 58.5 5/10 @1.909 Raiders - Steelers Public is all over the Steelers, but Steelers traditionally struggle a lot at pacific coast and despite seemed to fix some problems at the offensive end, they still have a terrible stop unit. They don't have pass rush, they struggle against rush, both should fit Raiders very well, as it's a team which allows too many pressure hit to their capable QB. I believe Pryor&McFadden tandem will hurt Steelers a lot and I really like to take home underdog in a noisy, sold out stadium. Steelers won in Pacific Coast only 1 time in last 10 years, back in 2005, when they became eventual Super Bowl champions. Raiders +1 5/10 @2.06 Bengals - Jets These two teams have arguably the best defensive front sevens with KC and Denver. Bengals' defense is great against rush and has tons of pass rushing, G.Smith will get sacked numerous times and he can't rely on his running backs. Bengals' defense doesn't have an effective secondary, but neither Jets' offense does, anyway. Jets has a good defense overall, they rock in ground game and their secondary is not pedestrian. A.Dalton was far from being accurate throughout the season and I'm not sure facing R.Ryan is the correct spot to start a new chapter. 17-13 Bengals win... under 41 5/10 @1.971

Re: Nfl week 8 picks Eagles -5.5 @1.980 at pinnacle Giants won their first game last week, but it was ugly game where Freeman throw ball over 50 times. With different gameplan and more running by AP I'm sure there will be different result. First win, but they didn't show a quality game. Brandon Jacobs probably wont play, and that leaves them with Payton Hillis at starting RB, he was watching NFL on TV two weeks ago. Eagles play hot and cold, but still have chance to win a division. Both teams have bad defences, but Eagles have big advantage in better OL and couple of game changing playmakers in McCoy and Jackson. Last week they lost against Cowboys, but were without Vick. He is back for this game, but he is not 100%. Also, in first game Eagles won by 15 point in NY. Also, I am thinking to put some money on Chiefs under 38.5 as I cant see Browns scoring lot with Campbell at QB, and Browns also have pretty solid D. Jets/Bengals I agree it can go under, thinking also to go for Bengals on handicap. AJ Green can make that difference.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.