Win one even money bet a day.

Hi, been using this system for a few weeks now, has as so far produced winnings everyday, although slightly risky as long as you have enough to cover the staking plan you will hit the target profit everyday. No doubt I will get slated for this method but this has won everyday for the last four weeks, here is the method. Dutch the first 50% of the market starting at race one for the day, if this does not produce, double and go to race 2, so on a so forth, the furthest I have had to go is three losing races, I dont bet on any race were there is an under even money favorite. Sometimes you may have to back up to 60%, just adjust your stakes accordingly. My base bet is 2.5% of my bank. so far so good, not for everyone I know that however scroll through the timeform records for a few months and see how this works.

Re: Win one even money bet a day. Worked again this afternoon, had to wait until 3rd race. A little more information for you, this method looks extremely good on greyhound racing, like horse racing it is usually the first two that make up 50% of the book, I have just gone through some of todays meeting, so far if you just stick to one meeting and start betting the longest losing run has again been 3, that just once in all the meetings so far today. I worked out for the sake of this experiment that if I bet £10 and continued betting even after I had won, I would be £40 up on two meetings and £70 on another, there is no stop at winner unlike the horses. The staking plan is lose one bet but only recoup your losses next, much safer than doubling up. I have been working on another type of staking, there are 3 bets, base bet, attack bet, recoupement bet. Base bet £10 if this wins attack bet £5 if this wins attack bet £10, so on and so forth, this protects your winnings. Recoupement bet £10 if this looses £15 then £20 £25.......we win now bet £20, two in a row revert back to £10. This staking protects your winnings, claws back your losses, combined together gives you more profit on a 50/50 bet.

Re: Win one even money bet a day. hi crueser, i've looked at betting systems similar to this before but never found one i wanted to stick with, always tried to 'tweek' & improve on them to no avail. i'll dig some out again & put them up ........ to be shot down probably :cry one in particular involved dutching several each race in handicaps (jumps for some reason) good luck with yours, i'll try it ....... on paper ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Win one even money bet a day. this does sound like a good system, however non handicap racing would be better, as far as the outcome is more predictable (if only by 6-8%) im now getting a bankroll together and starting off with 1% bets. wouldn't bet on greyhound racing though, too much variance :)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Win one even money bet a day. Hi Guys, good stuff, this still works for me, it is a slow burner and isnt going to get me a lifestyle on Miami beach. I now have another system which I use to run along side this with the dogs, this also wins everyday without fail, try to follow this if you can and you will hit a target profit at least 3 times a day. There is a free service called greyhound predictions, click on todays predictions, you are looking for any meeting were they predict 5 races or more. At this point you have no idea what the favorite dog will be, 2 minutes before the race have the ladbrokes dog page open and the ladbrokes radio on, I also use bet angel basic, have that open too, you then identify the favorite, if the greyhound predictor has predicted the favorite finish anywere but winner lay it. The most you will hit is two in a row, once you have hit your target, stop!! The favorite are good laying prices so your bets do not spiral out of control, if there are joint favorites lay them both if predicted out of number one spot, if there are 3 joint favorites no bet. Once you start you must finish the sequence at that meeting, if you havnt got time to potentially finish all 5 do not start to bet, you will hit your profit usually with the first or second race. I usually make around £125-£150 a week doing this and to be honest there aint much more scope because of the liquidity in the market, if you do want to make a bit of beer money and you have the time this is a nice little earner.