Jump Racing Sunday 20th Oct 2013

Re: Jump Racing Sunday 20th Oct 2013 4.30 Cork Sizing Rio 5/2 Bet365 BOG Sizing Rio was impressive an his debut over fences at Tipperary and was a good novice hurdler. He looks a winner bar a fall. Owega Star posed no threat to Rebel Fitz and beat Clonbanan Lad as a result of fitness. The recent rain will be a help and he will benefit should Sizing Rio fall. Darroun has no chance here unless they all fall. 10 point win Sizing Rio 5/2 Bet365 BOG 5.35 Cork No Cash Flow 6/5 BetVictor BOG With Harvey Logan out, the way has benn left clear for No Cash Flow to open his account. Beaten a head by Queen Alphabet at Roscommon fto, he was then a good second in a bumper at Listowel. Compensation awaits here. 10 Points win No Cash Flow 6/5 BetVictor BOG 2.45 Kempton Dodging Bullets 8/13 Paddy Power. Is a mile ahead of these on form and ability so will either win or fall. 10 Points win Dodging Bullets 8/13 Paddy Power BOG 3.20 Kempton Azure Fly 10/3 Bet365 BOG Azure Fly jumped poorly and was still green when hosing up at Huntingdon lto. When he gets his act together he will be very good. In a race such as this I feel he has the most scope for improvement and he can beat Sea Lord here who was amazingly well placed to win as often as he did. 10 Points win Azure Fly 10/3 Bet365 BOG After yesterday's disaster and embarrassment it is vital to have a good day today and apologies who lost money yesterday as a result of my postings. I admit, I got it very wrong!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.