Best Bet of the Day KO Cup Semi Finals - Deadline Sat 2pm

Re: Best Bet of the Day KO Cup Semi Finals - Deadline Sat 2pm

*Smarty72 Selections* *Removed ante post price on top selection as this wouldnt be fair on the other three players, hope this is understod by Smarty?* 16.05 Ascot - Champion Stakes - Cirrus Des Aigles - Win 15.30 Ascot - QE2 Stakes - Dawn Approach - Win 14.55 Ascot - Fillies and Mares Stakes - Dalkala - Win

Reserves 15.30 Ascot - QE2 Stakes- Farhh - Win 14.20 Ascot - Sprint Stakes - Slade Power - Win 14.55 Ascot - Fillies And Mares Stake - Talent - WIN

Re: Best Bet of the Day KO Cup Semi Finals - Deadline Sat 2pm G'luck all 2.20pm @ Ascot 'Maarek' - WIN 2.35pm @ Cheltenham 'Tanks For That' - EW 3.40pm @ Catterick 'Judge n' Jury' - EW RES (like for like race replacements pls) 2.20pm @ Ascot 'Slade Power' - WIN 2.35pm @ Cheltenham 'Vino Griego' - EW 3.40pm @ Catterick 'Bondesire' - EW

Re: Best Bet of the Day KO Cup Semi Finals - Deadline Sat 2pm Into the final without having picked a winner this week or last (I looked for an embarrassed smiley but there's none there). Unlucky Smarty, Cirrus Des Aigles should've got up there. For a little bit of gloss, we both had a winner in our reserves! G'luck Kev and Roberto with your last runners.

Re: Best Bet of the Day KO Cup Semi Finals - Deadline Sat 2pm Well done Irish glad you got a return as would not have been able to get up selections for a replay Sunday! Just happy that I managed to put up contenders with my 3 main selections all running was not easy 7 days in advance , although 2 of my reserves won I put up 1 (Farhh) for the wrong race! Good luck in the final!