Euroleague 2013/2014

dusan.pinturicchio

Budivelnyk (+6.5) - Fenerbahce H2 @1.96 Pinnacle 8/10 84:102 Fenerbahce have on of the strongest rosters in Europe... They spend much money in this summer, but they made great team... They sign Kleiza, Bjelica, Zoric, Vidmar... From last seasson, in team are one of the best guard in Europe Bogdanovic, McCalebb, Preldzic, Onan, Savas... Imo, their best and biggest transfer is sign of best coach in Europe, Zeljko Obradovic... Budivelnyk have solid roster, but they are in very hard group and they will fight with Partizan and Nanterre for 4th place and passing in top 16... Obradovic will require from his players max engagement till the end and imo they will beat them with double digit...

Re: Euroleague 2013/2014 Anadolu Efes (-6.5) - Armani Milano H2 @1.90 Pinnacle 5/10 ; ML 2 @3.55 Marathonbet 1/10 I think that this is big value, but i have very bad expirience with Milano and because of that stake won't be so big... Milano spend much money and sign some great players... For the first time, they havegreat players on all positions... Moss is big sign for them, great play in ofence and defence and i don't understant why Siena let him to go... Last year they have big problems with coach, I already say that Scariolo is one of the most overestimated coachs in Europe... Efes have some squad problems... They lose against Galatasaray in first round of TBL by 18 points... Planinic and Vasiliadis are good signs, but their bench is very poor... I see nice value in this handicap, and also i will try with AW for 1/10 Fenerbahce ML + Real Madrid ML + CSKA ML @1.90 Bet365 3/10Zalgiris don't have strong squad like in few past years... Real is very strong, they have simillar squad like last year and they are big favourites here... CSKA shouldn't have and problems in France and i put them to rise odds...

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.