Jump Racing Saturday 12th October

This pisses me off. No time tomorrow to post and no prices now. You can be sure I'll be on at better prices than SP. 3.10 Fairyhouse Apache Stronghold SP 3rd in a grade one bumper at Punchestown and a winner of a bumper in Down Royal last year and with the stable in form, such is his class that all he has to do is negotiate the hurdles. 10 Points win Apache Stronghold SP 2.40 Fairyhouse USA SP Schrapnel finally won a race last year and in fact won 2. I am not convinced about his resilience. However I have been very impressed by USA who has looked stronger and improved this year winning on the flat and over hurdles. He jumped ok the last day but didn't produce as much as I thought going down by 6lengths to Nearest The Pin who could also be considered a professional loser. Primroseandblue is not won of Mullins's best but he has won with some very moderate horses this week so it wouldn't be a complete surprise if this one won as well but it will be disappointing if USA doesn't win. 10 Points win USA SP finally that novice chase at Chepstow is not as easy as I though. It looks a 2 horse race with both Balder Success and Easter Day showing a preference for soft ground and disappointing on faster conditions. Balder Success completely lost his way last season and Easter Day progressed but is no world beater either. Double Ross should not be good enough but has won on the ground and over fences. On this occassion he would be my fancy but not enough to back him. Good Luck!

Re: Jump Racing Saturday 12th October The pick has been running well but without scoring and at a fair looking price looks worth sticking with, 2nd last time out and DAM unlucky going down half a L, the 3yr old gelding still has a low mileage and is getting good racing experience, if he doesn't win today he's sure to get something in the very near future. Trainer A.Carroll sends out 4' for Chepstow but i have this lad down as his best chance of a winner, first time over the course is a wee concern but he's never been on the deck and i like the style of jockey J.Hamer who gets the leg up again for the second time. Trip - going - price suit, worth a crack at fair looking odds. 2:25 Chepstow - Akdam. ​To Win