Portugal Masters - 10-13 Oct

kevshat

Re: Portugal Masters - 10-13 Oct Tournament preview: 1pt ew F.Molinari to win Portugal Masters 25/1 BetVictor (1/4 1-5) Francesco Molinari has had successes and failures around here but when it all goes right he can put up some very low scores. He has two rounds of 62 on this course and a 63 so we know he can play well here. I thought his game looked pretty good last week at the Seve, especially on and around the greens which is where he can struggle. With his game looking good and his history of taking this course apart I like the Italian to better his two runners up finishes in this tournament this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/portugal-masters-betting-francesco-molinari-can-finally-land-portugal-title

Re: Portugal Masters - 10-13 Oct Top GB&I preview: 1pt ew J.Donaldson Top GB&I Player 12/1 Stan James (1/4 1-4) Jamie Donaldson is another player in good nick. He began the Dunhill Links in excellent form with a round of 65 around Carnoustie but he stalled a bit over the weekend at St Andrews. That wasn’t a flash in the pan though as we saw last week in the Seve Trophy where he played some very good golf and made plenty of birdies, something he has the opportunity to do this week. With him hitting the ball nicely and the short stick appearing to be warm Donaldson could well be the best British or Irish hope in the Algarve this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/portugal-masters-betting-jamie-donaldson-could-be-the-pick-of-the-british-and-irish-in-portugal