Jump Racing Saturday 4th October

4.40 Gowran Sizing Europe 11/10 Paddy Power BOG 5 that you can make cases for here: Baily Green was a revelation last year but faces seasoned chasers for the first time here. I think he'll be found wanting. Roi Du Mee won 5 times last year but ran a horrible race fto in this, badly needing it. I expect the same. Quito De La Roque was disappointing last year whatever way you look at it but has ability. Rubi Light was also disappointing last year and in his best race was readily brushed aside by Sizing Europe. He may come back. Sizing Europe is 11 now, the same age that Moscow Flyer went downhill. However he has won this race twice and looked very good last year with only 2 defeats against the beast, Sprinter Sacre. His connections are under no illusions that his time is limited and his stable is banging in the winners. I expect him to win again, although his age leaves me with a few doubts. 10 Points win Sizing Europe 11/10 Paddy Power BOG. Others to consider tomorrow.... 3.35 Gowran Concordin. Best horse in the race. 2nd in Fairyhouse to Akarikor and backed off the boards when 2nd againg to Made In Germany at the Curragh. Meets nothing of that calibre here. 5.50 Fontwell. A fascinating match between the highly regarded Third Act from the Tizzard stable and the ex Irish Saffron Wells who finished 2nd to Outlander at Fairyhouse before finishing 4th to Moyle Park at Leopardstown in a much better race. 4 of those behind him have won since and expect him to do the same tomorrow

Re: Jump Racing Saturday 4th October Would not back Sizing Europe at his showing price if i found a wallet stuffed with notes on my way to the bookies, he's a DAM good horse but has a high mileage and is not getting any younger, the price looks even more BONKERS the fact he's returning after a break, no thanks. I really like the chances of a horse that's been getting better with every race, he's been in the money his last seven starts ''WINNING SIX'' - the trip is not an issue and Mr Elliott is another trainer that has a habit of sticking in winners just when people think he hasn't a chance, its a cracking looking Class 1 and any of them could take it, with Gigginstown Stud having two in the race it could get tactical BUT it would also be no surprise if jockey D.Condon only sees the other 7 opposition at the starting post, if he gets in a swing, horse & jockey could lead from pillar to post. ​4:40 Gowran Park - Roi Du Mee

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.