** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Stats Man is going to break 100 thread.

ThemanwiththeSTATS

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Stats Man is going to break 100 thread.

Bet 6 Klagenfurt vs Reid $126 @ $1.03 / $1.04. Cup games are the easiest ones you will take in these goal hunts.
I usually look at it the other way in that the lesser side will raise their game and the better team may be a bit on the lax side.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: Stats Man is going to break 100 thread. I stayed away from cup games in the end - you get weak teams playing for a draw to get a replay (and more income) - also in group games you get the situation where teams will play to draw and qualify like Juve the other day - OK there was a goal but Juve weren't trying for one Anyway - this is a lot tougher than it looks - anyone getting close to 100 gets my admiration - I think my best was 70 odd

Re: Stats Man is going to break 100 thread.

Yeh that is definitely true about cup games although I think the Dutch ones are an exception.
We all know them Dutch are crazy buggers :D Plus the big teams may play a few kids but the Dutch teams have a lot of good kids coming through at the moment - especially now their "Jong" teams in the 2nd tier are getting good experience Maybe one day U21 teams like United, Arsenal and Chelsea will be in the Championship like Spain and now Holland does :)