Jump Racing Wednesday 2nd October

3.55 Sligo Speckled Wood 7/2 Bet365 BOG A 2 horse race, both owned my McManus and no doubt with only one of them trying. Dressedtothenines did nothing wrong last year winning a couple of handicaps before beating Zaidpour at Fairyhouse. She ran a few ordinary races too though. Speckled Wood won a couple of novice hurdles last year and finished up running 2nd to Upsie at the Punchestown festival. 2nd at Killarney the following month she now makes her debut over fences. Both have equal potential but I fancy Speckled Wood for 2 reasons: 1. Roche does well in October and 2. he does well at Sligo of all the tracks whereas Harty doesn't. The market will speak in this race for the winner though. 10 Points win Speckled Wood 7/2 Bet365 BOG 5.25 Sligo Teelin Star 3/1 Bet365 BOG Teelin Star remains a horse of considerable potential. Having dotted up in a bumper at Listowel last year, he then went to Limerick as a hot favourite only to fall at the first. Favourite again in Texas Jack's novice chase at Naas, he jumped ok up to a point before being pulled up in the straight. He has been put away as something looked amiss the last day. Sure to have been well schooled since then he gets another chance to atone today and if he jumps today he would pick this lot up and carry them. 10 Points win Teelin Star 3/1 Bet365 BOG 4.35 Sligo Go All The Way 11/8 Paddy Power BOG When I first looked at this race I thought Go All The Way was a certainty. He loves the ground trip and distance and won better races than this a year ago eventually going off favourite for a race at Cheltenham around this time last year. He ran well first time out this year at Killarney despite not being busy before disappointing over an unsuitable shorter trip. If allowed to make the running today, he should win. Toner D'oudaries won well at Listowel but is very in and out. However the rest of them are so poor that if Go All The Way runs below par, he is the only other one who can capitalise. 10 Points win Go All The Way 11/8 Paddy Power BOG