** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Friday Night Poker 27/9/13

teaulc

Re: Friday Night Poker 27/9/13 Got through to Support and got this , anyone get anymore knowledge : Kelly : ok how can i help? you: has the whole site froze or just the 500 Seat GTD tourney you: for Grand Prix Kelly : we are currently experiencing an issue, sorry for any inconvenience caused we are working to fix this now Kelly : hopefully it will be fixed soon you: so what will happen with the tourney Kelly : the tech guys are trying to fix it Kelly : stay with it Kelly : a pop up will appear soon Kelly : with more info

Re: Friday Night Poker 27/9/13 just spoke to live chat about dtd : Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK12136042109X you: Hi I am registered for tournament 812040134...what is happening it seems frozen and wont start? Sarah: Unfortunately the tournament cannot run, you will be credited with a £60 Grand Prix token to play tonight

no patience.....got it all in with jj and lost to a set of 7s ...second out! gl all PL
Sorry Andy, blue on blue. Only called as the loose 3rd guy between us called your reraise & relative stacks etc. would equally have been happy doubling you through if your higher fh hits on river. Will try to convert them into beer tokens for us tomorrow, but similarly can't be too late tonight.

Re: Friday Night Poker 27/9/13 And out seem to be hitting the top of everyone's range's this last two weeks , AQ > AA blind vs blind have to fold or commit on Q 10 8 2-tone board could of played tight but already throw 99 away when got 4 bet by QQ and having to fold top pair decent kicker in any pot I hit after C-bet and re-raise makes its difficult.

Re: Friday Night Poker 27/9/13

Disguised set on flop' date=' fh on turn, all unders to Andy's JJ, difficult to get away from at the best of times, v ul.[/quote'] think I should have got away from it on the turn but the 1p aggression made me think that I was good and that he may have missed a draw on the river as a possibility..bad river shove ultimately...