** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bundesliga II > September 27th - 30th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 27 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Energie Cottbus v Arminia Bielefeld (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.04[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Erzgebirge Aue v Karlsruher SC (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfR Aalen v 1. FC Köln (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fortuna Düsseldorf v FSV Frankfurt (12:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Paderborn 07 v 1. FC Union Berlin (12:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.74[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 29 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Kaiserslautern v TSV 1860 München (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Ingolstadt 04 v FC St. Pauli (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.74[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SV Sandhausen v VfL Bochum (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.38[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 30 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SpVgg Greuther Fürth v Dynamo Dresden (19:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga II > September 27th - 30th aue v ksc u2.5 @1,92 3/10 marathonbet i guess we will see a very bad match. aue got problems with their defense... absent are Thomas Paulus and Tobias Nickenig. the new defender gonzales is injured too since his first game. aue was solid last season at home. but this season they arent a bank at home. lets look at karlsruhe... out is alibaz (m) and krebs (m)... doubt are peitz (m), kempe (df) gordon (df)... hennings and van der biezen should start in front but both arent able to score much goals. hennings is not in a form for bundesliga2 imo. and van der biezen only scored one goal this season... a penalty last game at home. i guess both teams will hold a clean sheet as long as they can. we should not see much goals today good odds lets go

Re: Bundesliga II > September 27th - 30th Fürth-Dresden Tonight´s Game is a game with in my eyes not so clear rules, like the odds these says. Okay Fürth are with a win on Place 1 and Dresden are only 17th. But Dresden under the new Coach Janßen are not so bad. They only Problem is that they became to easy the Goals and the can´t play 90 Minutes concentrating and on the same Level. Last Game against Paderborn, Dresden became 2 easy Goals. Aoudia scored One Goal of coming from Bench. Actualy he playes better and better with Dedic in Attacking so i think Dresden is more Dangerous. Also they had with Trojan today one good Player after injury on the Bench who can play the deadly Pass or made a goal after a single run. Fürth win last Game in Berlin 4:2 against poor playing Team Union. Union at the Weekend wining 3:0 in Paderborn, but playing again poor. So don´t think everything is good in Fürth. Today they missing Sukalo and Mudrinski. Also to the long injruy from Djurdjic 3 important missings with good Form in last Games when they playing for Fürth. If you know Dresden and his Fans you know that todays game is from Support a Home Game for Dresden.. I think it will be 1.500 in Fürth but they are louder then 10.000 Fürth Fans. Also Dresden only with Fiel as an important missing, but he is missing last 3 Games and in this Games Dresden Draw 3 Times. I think the time is now for Dresden. They playing good, but not sucsessfull for 3 Points. Fürth are not that Top Team in this League. They can destroy Dresden tonight but also they can lost with 2 goals. So i think Dresden can became at least 1 Point, maybe all 3. Dresden +0.5 @ 2.47 3/10 Pinn Dresden @ 6.15 1/10 Pinn

Re: Bundesliga II > September 27th - 30th I've got to agree with Neubs and I'm also on Dynamo Dresden(6.15) tonight. Dynamo are still winless in this season's campaign, but they've got enough class all over the pitch and are well capable of troubling and beating anyone in the league, either home or away, so this price for AW is quite ridiculous IMO. Furth are facing some serious injury problems lately, especially up front(including the absence of their best player Djurdjic) and under these circumstances I wouldn't rate their chances of winning this one as high as these odds suggest. Dynamo have got what it takes to really trouble Furth and the upset is surely not out of question.

Re: Bundesliga II > September 27th - 30th

Fürth-Dresden Tonight´s Game is a game with in my eyes not so clear rules, like the odds these says. Okay Fürth are with a win on Place 1 and Dresden are only 17th. But Dresden under the new Coach Janßen are not so bad. They only Problem is that they became to easy the Goals and the can´t play 90 Minutes concentrating and on the same Level. Last Game against Paderborn, Dresden became 2 easy Goals. Aoudia scored One Goal of coming from Bench. Actualy he playes better and better with Dedic in Attacking so i think Dresden is more Dangerous. Also they had with Trojan today one good Player after injury on the Bench who can play the deadly Pass or made a goal after a single run. Fürth win last Game in Berlin 4:2 against poor playing Team Union. Union at the Weekend wining 3:0 in Paderborn, but playing again poor. So don´t think everything is good in Fürth. Today they missing Sukalo and Mudrinski. Also to the long injruy from Djurdjic 3 important missings with good Form in last Games when they playing for Fürth. If you know Dresden and his Fans you know that todays game is from Support a Home Game for Dresden.. I think it will be 1.500 in Fürth but they are louder then 10.000 Fürth Fans. Also Dresden only with Fiel as an important missing, but he is missing last 3 Games and in this Games Dresden Draw 3 Times. I think the time is now for Dresden. They playing good, but not sucsessfull for 3 Points. Fürth are not that Top Team in this League. They can destroy Dresden tonight but also they can lost with 2 goals. So i think Dresden can became at least 1 Point, maybe all 3. Dresden +0.5 @ 2.47 3/10 Pinn Dresden @ 6.15 1/10 Pinn
4:0 :sad