Swansea City v Arsenal > Saturday September 28th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Swansea City v Arsenal (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Swansea City v Arsenal > Saturday September 28th

So probably a 0-0 then :lol
Nice one :) But to be honest I agree with you on goals here, since Arsenal haven't kept many clean sheets so far. One in the Premier League against Spurs, and in both games against Fenerbahce. Both to Score @ 1.60 with most bookies can be added to an accumulator in my opinion.

Re: Swansea City v Arsenal > Saturday September 28th Swansea took only 1 point from matches against teams from the top - Spurs, United and Liverpool, while Arsenal are playing really well, Ozil in great from, many players rested in the Capital One Cup game, so, I think the Gunners can take all three points here like they've done it last year. I also agree about the BTTS here, Swansea have big fire power and they definitely can score a goal.

Re: Swansea City v Arsenal > Saturday September 28th

Remember Arsenal struugle here a couple seasons ago. Two attacking teams who like the passing and movement approach should be fertile for goals. Also both teams are high on form and confidence which also lends a hand to goals. So probably a 0-0 then :lol
I agree with you Toto - This will be a possession game until the first goal goes in. So both sides will focus on keeping possession rather than scoring. Once the first goal goes in BTTS and Over 2.5 should def come in. I think this happened in the FA Cup game where the first goal went in after 70 mins and then ended 2-2

Re: Swansea City v Arsenal > Saturday September 28th If you look at the last 4 or 5 games the team playing the best soccer in the EPL is Arsenal. Ozil has been a perfect fit for them. He plays so many passes into a perfect space for the runner. To me the Arsenal Away win is a steal. Michu has been found out, and he won't get the space he got last season. Swansea to be chasing spooks all day against this Arsenal team. Arsenal's away record for their last 9 is probably unbeaten in any European league. 8 wins in 9 games with 5 clean sheets Arsenal AWAY WIN 11/8 bet365 is a gift

Re: Swansea City v Arsenal > Saturday September 28th 3pts Draw 12/5 Betfred Despite their injuries Arsenal continue to play nice football and continue to look dangerous on the break. Swansea will hope Ashley Williams is fit else their defence could be a little exposed. One thing Arsenal won’t carry much of in this match is pace so the two sides could cancel each other out a little bit. Both sides have goal threats going forward but most of the match will be in the centre of the park so the draw could be the best bet. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/swansea-vs-arsenal-betting-swansea-can-get-a-point-against-injury-hit-arsenal