** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Paris Saint-Germain v Benfica - Wednesday October 2nd

Aidymac

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Paris Saint-Germain v Benfica - Wednesday October 2nd With PSG's home record (not lost since November) they seem overpriced for this game. Benfica haven't started the season well and find themselves 5 points behind Porto already after drawing at home to newly promoted Belenenses. Benfica haven't won away from home in the CL for almost two years now as well. At this price it's very hard to turn PSG win down.

Re: Paris Saint-Germain v Benfica - Wednesday October 2nd PSG seems to me like they are not so dangerous with Blanc. They still have excellent players in their squad but like something is missing and my opinion is they miss a good coach. Blanc is not on Ancelotti level that's for sure. T.Silva will not play tonight but they have Camara who is not good as Silva but not so bad either. Benfica is playing bad from the start of the season. They are not so good like previous years, because they sell many key players. They play bad in portugal but I never judge team how they play on national championship, because stakes here are much bigger. Odds are probably set right in my opinion, even PSG have much better players they don't play great football right now. But they still have world class players like Cavani and Ibra upfront who can win the match with one great shot. I have 1.80 odds at my local booker and I think anything above 1.75 have value. I don't expect easy game probably PSG will win this one with one goal difference, 1-0 or 2-1

Re: Paris Saint-Germain v Benfica - Wednesday October 2nd

PSG seems to me like they are not so dangerous with Blanc. They still have excellent players in their squad but like something is missing and my opinion is they miss a good coach. Blanc is not on Ancelotti level that's for sure. T.Silva will not play tonight but they have Camara who is not good as Silva but not so bad either. Benfica is playing bad from the start of the season. They are not so good like previous years, because they sell many key players. They play bad in portugal but I never judge team how they play on national championship, because stakes here are much bigger. Odds are probably set right in my opinion, even PSG have much better players they don't play great football right now. But they still have world class players like Cavani and Ibra upfront who can win the match with one great shot. I have 1.80 odds at my local booker and I think anything above 1.75 have value. I don't expect easy game probably PSG will win this one with one goal difference, 1-0 or 2-1
Benfica fan here! Benfica did not sell any key player :eek but they will problably lose this game. They are playing bad, and the press is starting to say players want the coach out. Although, like you said champions is a different competion. I will for PSG agains my heart :cow

Benfica haven't won away from home in the CL for almost two years now as well. At this price it's very hard to turn PSG win down.
Last year they reached the final i EL and lost to Chelsea as far as I remember. They lost only 1 match away in the group and 1 of 4 away on the road to the final.

Benfica fan here! Benfica did not sell any key player :eek but they will problably lose this game. They are playing bad' date=' and the press is starting to say players want the coach out. Although, like you said champions is a different competion. I will for PSG agains my heart :cow[/quote'] You've got me wrong. I didn't meant last year that's why i said previous years. Javi Garcia, Witsel for example they were key players