** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BoylePoker / GTA5 tourney Weds. 18th Sept. 9pm

teaulc

[h=1]Grand Theft Auto[/h] Poker_Promotion_title_708X189_01542_GTA_Promotion.jpg To coincide with the eagerly awaited release of 'Grand Theft Auto V' Boylepoker are giving away 4 x Special Edition copies of the game in our two GTA Tournaments! On Wednesday 18th September at 9pm we will be running two sperate GTA Tournaments with 2 x Special Edition copies of the game up for grabs in each. One tournament will be a PS3 tournament with 2 x PS3 versions of the game as prizes, and the other tournament will be for Xbox 360 with 2 x Xbox versions of the game. Register now and you could be on your way to winning one of these sought after games and plotting your survival and success in GTA V's Los Santos! [h=3]PS3 GTA V Giveaway Tournament Details[/h] [TABLE=class: pointstable]

[TR] [TH]Name:[/TH] [TD=class: alt]Ps3 GTA V Giveaway [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH]Game:[/TH] [TD]No Limit Hold’em[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH]Type:[/TH] [TD=class: alt]Freezeout [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH]Date & Start time:[/TH] [TD]Wednesday 18th September 2013 at 9pm[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH]Buy-in:[/TH] [TD=class: alt]$5 + $0.50[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH]Prizes:[/TH] [TD]2 x PS3 'Grand Theft Auto V' Games*[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH]Starting Chips[/TH] [TD=class: alt]2,000[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH]Blind levels:[/TH] [TD]10 Minutes[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH]Late Reg:[/TH] [TD=class: alt]Late reg through to the end of level 6[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] *1st & 2nd place finishers in the 'Ps3 GTA V Giveaway' tournament will each receive a copy of the game. [h=3]Xbox GTA V Tournament Details[/h] [TABLE=class: pointstable] [TR] [TH=width: 125]Name:[/TH] [TD=class: alt, width: 258]Xbox GTA V Giveaway [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH]Game:[/TH] [TD]No Limit Hold’em[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH]Type:[/TH] [TD=class: alt]Freezeout [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH]Date & Start time:[/TH] [TD]Wednesday 18th September 2013 at 9pm[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH]Buy-in:[/TH] [TD=class: alt]$5 + $0.50[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH]Prizes:[/TH] [TD]2 x Xbox 'Grand Theft Auto V' Games*[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH]Starting Chips:[/TH] [TD=class: alt]2,000[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH]Blind levels:[/TH] [TD]10 Minutes[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH]Late Reg:[/TH] [TD=class: alt]Late reg through to the end of level 6[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] *1st & 2nd place finishers in the 'Xbox GTA V Giveaway' tournament will each receive a copy of the game. [h=3]Terms & Conditions[/h]
  1. The 'Grand Theft Auto V' game prizes cannot be converted to cash or exchanged.
  2. The 'Grand Theft Auto V' game prizes will be shipped to winning players within 7 days of receipt by Boylepoker of the pre-order games from our game supplier.
  3. 1st & 2nd place finishers in the 'GTA V Giveaway' tournaments will each receive a copy of the game. PS3 games will be awarded for the PS3 tournament & Xbox games will be awarded for the Xbox tournament.
  4. All decisions by Boylepoker.com are final.
  5. Boylepoker.com reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time.
  6. Normal Boylepoker Terms & Conditions apply

Re: BoylePoker / GTA5 tourney Weds. 18th Sept. 9pm

out once again to an Ooblio special
With the sh1te you play Al, what do you expect?? Bit like the excuse you used on 32red, when you knocked me out with your Ace 10, and then used the classic excuse, that you got your own back. lol. It's poker mate, you play ****, then you moan all the time!!

Just don't go posting any of my hands lol, I played like a complete top hat tonight :D Think we all need to play ultra loose occasionally, it's good for the soul especially for those usually playing strictly by the ev book.
..................To follow :rollin This day, and age matey, we need to, otherwise, that strange van with square wheels, will be coming for us :loon

Re: BoylePoker / GTA5 tourney Weds. 18th Sept. 9pm Well ftd both these, lost a flip on main game with most of my stack with ak v qq standard, then 44 on button to bbs 66, but scraped a cash in the other where i had no stack at all, funny old game but was plenty of banter to keep me smiling throughout.

Well ftd both these' date=' lost a flip on main game with most of my stack with ak v qq standard, then 44 on button to bbs 66, but scraped a cash in the other where i had no stack at all, funny old game but was plenty of banter to keep me smiling throughout.[/quote'] If Banter wins games, then Bart would win the WSOP. I enjoyed our table, Bart was UL, Ghop was too, I was me, and Riv was the rock. GG guys, and nice cash Jase :clap