West Ham v Everton > Saturday September 21st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Ham v Everton (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Ham v Everton > Saturday September 21st 2.6 for an Everton win is value to me but I would probably recommend Everton DNB if you're looking for a safer option. Lukaku is available for selection and I can see him starting ahead of Jelavic purely on the physical & aerial threat he offers - plus the fact that Collins & Reid are quite a solid pairing. Barry was simply amazing, he allowed Barkley to get forward and work his magic. Wouldn't be surprised if Martinez decides to throw McCarthy in the deep end and start him ahead of Osman. Naismith surprised us all and even with a fit Pienaar available for selection, Martinez won't dent his confidence by dropping him. Perhaps I might be wrong on this one. ----------------Howard----------------- Coleman---Jagielka---Distin---Baines -----Osman (McCarthy)----Barry---- --Naismith----Barkley----Mirallas--- ----------------Lukaku---------------- Subs from: Robles, Stones, Heitinga, Pienaar, Deolofeu, Oviedo, Jelavic Collins, Reid and Jaaskelainen were superb last night but goals win games (I know, I know) and I just don't see where they're going to come from for West Ham. Nolan the Kopite loves a goal against us so I wouldn't be surprised if he pops up with one but West Ham are seriously lacking a goalscorer. I don't bet on my own side but I expect the odds on an Everton win to drop.

Looks like another poor away price on Everton to me. However I seem to remember them winning here last year :unsure so who knows. One things for sure Everton aren't a strong away side and their price is often justified by the top six tag, but as I say, they rarely live up to their table placing away from home.

Re: West Ham v Everton > Saturday September 21st Under 2.5 Goals 5/6 BetVictor All 4 of West Ham's league games this season have gone under, 3 of Everton's 4 have. West Ham are lacking options up front and Everton aren't the most creative side in the league, but both sides are looking fairly adept at limiting the chances for their opponents. I think this is betable at anything better than 8/11.

Re: West Ham v Everton > Saturday September 21st If Southampton were bad at the weekend the West Ham were applaing. They're a different prospect at home though and 6/8 h2h's v everton have seen overs come in. West ham press high up the pitch and I think Everton are susceptible to giving it away in dangerous areas with their tika-taka passing style. Lukaku should come in and he'll offer an awful lot going forward. I've got both teams to finish 6-10 come the end of the season and out of the last 25 games WHU and Everton have contested against respective 6-10 opposition, 17 of those have seen over 2.5 cash. Over 2.5 (2.05 VC)

Re: West Ham v Everton > Saturday September 21st Honestly, how is Everton going to score? Granted, they've played some pretty football under Martinez, but they are no where near the goal most of the time. Barkley tries to odd shot from distance, but never hits the target. Also Mirallas' finishing has been very poor, but he's bound to hit the goal some time, right? I'm not putting my money on Lukaku before he's proven that he's back form. West Ham got the same problem as they only rely on Nolan (or any other midfielder) to score the goals. They clearly miss Carrolls presence up front. This looks like an under 2,5, a draw or even a narrow victory to the home side. Will probably look into the goal market. You can get 1.82 @ unibet for u2,5 goals and I'll be on that.

Re: West Ham v Everton > Saturday September 21st From BBC

West Ham manager Sam Allardyce remains short of attacking options for the visit of Everton, with Andy Carroll, Mladen Petric, Joe Cole and Stewart Downing all unavailable. George McCartney and Alou Diarra are sidelined with knee injuries. Everton loan signing Romelu Lukaku is likely to make his debut, and fellow striker Arouna Kone has overcome a knee injury. Darron Gibson is also fit, but Steven Pienaar (hamstring) is a doubt.

Re: West Ham v Everton > Saturday September 21st West Ham v Everton Everton 1-0 @ 15/2 Betvictor Everton @ 7/5 Paddypower, WillHill, Lads I'm expecting a tight one here but it looks as if Martinez has got his Everton team playing a lot like the team he had at Wigan, except for one thing...He has better players at his disposal. You can see how strong his squad is when players like Delofeu, Mccarthy and Lukaku are being left on the bench. I was very impressed with Everton against Chelsea last time out and I expect them to pip a tight one here by just the one goal.