Flat Racing Monday 9th September

joeblitz

4.15 Galway Whitey O' Gwaun 6/4 BetVictor BOG O' Brien is going for a hattrick here but the Weld colt will be hard to beat. A promising 3rd behind War Command in a maiden at Leopardstown a few months ago sets the standard here and with fast ground he should win. 10 Points win Whitey O' Gwaun 6/4 BetVictor BOG 4.45 Galway Cairdiuil 6/1 Paddy Power BOG Cairdiuil won this last year pulling a roller on heavy ground and although 10lbs higher will take all the beating here. He handles all types of ground and if anything he has improved this year. A fast finishing 2nd here at the festival over 7f he finished 2nd to the improving Maudlin Magdalen over 1m at Killarney last month and should be spot on for this on a track he loves. 5 points e/w Cairdiuil 6/1 Paddy Power BOG 5.15 Galway Vote Often 5/1 Paddy Power BOG A poor maiden with the unraced Vote Often respected on the strength of her trainer's fine record in this race. She has Colour Blue to beat but if she is any good, she should. 5 Points e/w Vote Often 5/1 Paddy Power BOG 6.45 Galway Todd 3/1 Boylesports BOG Todd ran well at Gowran in a better race last week when 2nd to Heirloom and in a lesser race a repeat of that effort would see him victorius here. 10 Points win Todd 3/1 Boylesports BOG

Re: Flat Racing Monday 9th September This one was a sole runner last week for trainer M.Channon, i tipped it up myself and it was painful to watch, the 3yr old colt travelled very nice under apprentice jockey D.Cremin and looked very much a fit horse, however he was stuck behind a wall of four horses with no where to go, by the time the penny dropped and he was running out of track he switched wide, ''but he was too late'' he then ran on very well and chased home the winner catching them with every stride. Mr Channon Owns the horse and am pretty sure he would not have been best pleased with his young apprentice, but am sure looking back he would understand just like the rest of us these things happen. The 3yr old never had a tough race and line up again today under jockey M.Harley, if he can get his position better than last weeks young appentice then i have this horse down as BOMB PROOF, YEH i said it. One of the favoured horses is now a N/R and the paper jolly with jockey R.Hughes riding has had a couple of hard last two races and has also never won carrying today's weight, our fellow still looks fresh as paint so the only DANGER i can see is the 3yr old Hannon gelding, but you would think if that had any decent chance then Hughes would be behind the wheel, but aint. First time at today's course is a very slight concern for any heavy hitters, but i'll take my chance, Now light the touch paper! 5pm Brighton - Lambert Pen, Take the Price. http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/142563-Flat-Racing-Thursday-5th-Sep-2013 First post from Last week!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.