The Return of the Rugby System (With Bonus System Pullout Inside)

Marazan

So last season I ran this system: http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/132924-Thick-as-two-short-planks-rugby-system-0-94-yield-for-season-full-data-on-page-3 Which ended up with a -0.94% yield because I slept in and missed a pair of winners. Which on a market with a near 11% overround is pretty decent I think. This season I'm going to be running the same basic system again but this time up my stakes and use both Betfair and William Hill, whosoever gives me the best odds. I'm also going to be running a second system that I call the "RUGBY HOME RUN" system. Basically the idea is that occasionally last season my Handicapper disagreed with the bookies by a big huge amount, in excess of a 10 point difference. In the majority of cases if I had backed the team my handicapper favored on the handicap I'd have made mega wonga over the season. So this season I'll be on the lookout for such games and they'll have their own records kept.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.