** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bobs Lay system

Running in sync with my system which backs my selections to win, following the poor start I noticed that only 2 out of 10 selections actually lost, giving the angle to paper test a system to lay the opponents rather than back my selections. So to trial this system I will start off with 100 points in the bank, laying the selection to a liability of either 10 points or 10% of the bank if it shows a profit. Two selections this saturday Watford Lay at 3.95 betfair to win 3.39 Chester Lay at 5.7 betfair to win 2.13 :hope

Re: Bobs Lay system Midweek selections Only West Brom at Chelsea qualifies but with West Brom at 25/1 on betfair 2 minutes ago this is a non qualifying bet. I'm on my jollies tomorrow so I have done some work on the weekend games though with a few midweek games there a a few ifs and buts. One definite bet is Norwich to be layed away at Bolton, if anyone reading this thread can post the lay odds on betfair on friday or saturday it would be greatly appreciated, likewise if either of the next 2 games qualify after midweek action. If Sunderland fail to beat Plymouth tonight AND Coventry fail to win at Millwall then Coventry qualify to be layed away at Sunderland on Saturday. Also, Canvey to be layed away to Gravesend ONLY if Carlisle manage to win away tonight at Hereford ( system qualifying rules - last away game win or a draw against top 4 opposition, Carlisle will go 4th with a win tonight) If any of these 2 bets are on could someone please post odds for me to do calculations when I'm back, also include home team odds for my win system, Cheers in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Bobs Lay system Ok, back from hols, to update my previous post, only Norwich qualified as a lay at Norwich, haven't a clue if any teams qualified for last weekends games, again - not sure if i have time today to check todays games,if so I will post Norwich Lay @ 7.4 ( crap odds I know) to win 1.65 pts or lose 10.55 pts Result: Norwich lost 1 -0 Winnings 1.65 Kitty 107.17 Profit + 7.17 pts

Re: Bobs Lay system Results MK Dons won 1 - 0 :( Walsall lost 3 - 2 :D Northwich lost 4 - 0 :D 2 out of 3 but an overall loss on the day of 6.45 pts, thanks to Bournemouth missing a penalty and a good few other chances. kitty 107.17 loss 6.45 current kitty 100.72 profit + 0.72 pts