** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Aston Villa v Newcastle United > Sat 14th September

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Aston Villa v Newcastle United (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.24[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Aston Villa v Newcastle United > Sat 14th September First game where Villa are favourites so we’ll see how they react to a different type of pressure. Don’t think Newcastle will be a pushover and can see this ending in a draw, then again I can see villa nicking it. Either way, I like the unders. Toon are toothless and for Villa, only benteke and agbonlahor can realistically cause problems. Of the last 100 games between teams who finish 11-15, 59% went under. Also, 9 of the last 13 between the sides at Villa Park have gone under. Under 2.5 at 1.90

Re: Aston Villa v Newcastle United > Sat 14th September Villa v Newcastle Villa to win @ 2.2 Paddypower Villa-1 @ 3 Paddypower Benteke to score @ 2.1 Betvictor Can see plenty of value about on Villa for me here. The home team has had a really tough start to the season here with Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool in the first 3 league games which is a hard run by any standards, they came away with a win against Arsenal and so nearly a draw against Chelsea with only a narrow 1-0 defeat to Liverpool. With Benteke at the helm of things for Villa I think Newcastle's defence will struggle to contain him and I think he could bag a couple here but I'm happy enough to take him to score anytime @ 2.1. Also, Newcastle do look weak attacking wise with all the fiasco surrounding Cabaye happening and his heart not being 100% on wearing the Newcastle colours it doesn't look as though he'll be forgiven anytime soon, it looks as if Ben Arfa will be the only attacking threat IMO as Cisse hasn't quite been at the races yet this season, I'm sure he'll find his scoring touch eventually though but as things stand I see a comfortable win for the home side.