Betting bots for betting agencies other than betfair

Hi all. I posted this thread in another section of this forum and I think it was the wrong section so I'll post it again here. I hope this is the right place. Hi All, I'm new to this forum. I discovered it by searching for forums that discuss betting bots or automated betting systems of any kind. This seems to be one of the biggest forums and I hope I have selected the correct area to start this thread. I am very interested in automated betting systems on horses, trot, greyhounds or sports. The only commercially available bots I have found are with Betfair only. I did read a rumour on another forum that there was a bot being developed that will work with other betting agencies and I guess my starting point of this thread is to ask if anybody has heard of anything like this or even if you are allowed by other betting agencies to create bots that work with their site. I have not contacted individual agencies as yet. I thought I would ask the well educated people of this forum first and see if anybody wants to get a discussion going about non Betfair betting bots. The problem for Betfair betting bots that I see is the minimum $5 bet which is a high start for some staking systems ($1 being preferable).

Re: Betting bots for betting agencies other than betfair

Hi all. I posted this thread in another section of this forum and I think it was the wrong section so I'll post it again here. I hope this is the right place.
Hi, Concerto; interesting nick you have there. ;) :welcome to the forum! Actually, if you read subforums' description, you'll see your other thread has been in the correct subforum. I guess no-one has replied because your question is pretty specialized one, so probably not many members can offer you an advice. Anyway, there is no need for two identical threads, so I'm closing this one, sorry. If anyone can give a piece of advice, please use the other thread, it's here: http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/142415-Betting-Bots-outside-of-Betfair