** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Jump Racing Friday 23rd August

5.30 Kilbeggan Posiden Sea 7/4 Bet365 BOG A 2 horse race here between the selection and Vedani. Vedani has been fancied many times and has disappointed but has good form on a sound surface, however Posiden Sea ran in both the Cheltenham and Punchestown bumpers and won a bumper eased down in Clonmel where he slipped the field and taking his jumping on trust he can take care of Vedani here. 10 Points win Posiden Sea 7/4 Bet365 8.05 Kilbeggan Beluckyagain 11/8 BetVictor BOG Beluckyagain was favourite for a bumper in Fairyhouse in January finishing 4th that day but on heavy ground. Today she encounters fast ground and in a weaker race can beat Ballyroe Rambler and Marley Exit who have both been consistant without winning. 10 Points win Beluckyagain 11/8 BetVictor BOG Other Jump Races 5.00 Kilbeggan - I fancy Lily the Lioness as I think Dancing Roe is very one paced 6.00 Kilbeggan - A 2 horse race between Formal Bid and The Black Russian both of whom won well during the week. 7.00 Kilbeggan - Raajih is my slight fancy here although not as clearcut as novice chases normally are here. I wouldn't be going in too heavily. 7.55 Wexford - Pink Hat won well at Kilbeggan and I expect her to win again 4.05 and 5.45 Ffos Las. Mullholland has won with his last 4 all this week and runs Waitnomore and Isthatreadifference. His other winners had moderate form and I would expect them to run well given recent events.