England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Aug 24

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 24 August 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barnet v Nuneaton Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cambridge United v Lincoln City (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dartford v Braintree Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Forest Green Rovers v Luton Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Grimsby Town v Alfreton Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hereford United v Tamworth (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kidderminster Harriers v Chester FC (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Macclesfield Town v FC Halifax Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Salisbury City v Aldershot Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Southport v Gateshead (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Woking v Welling United (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wrexham v Hyde FC (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Aug 24 Addpea is away this weekend but he has asked me to post his tips for the weekend. All praise and thanks goes to him when they romp home!: Cambridge United v Lincoln Neither team has yet to lose this season, but I think the away side are going to suffer a first defeat of the season on Saturday. Having tipped up Cambridge for the title it has been pleasing to see them get off to a very good start to the season and they have been playing well. They may have only beaten Aldershot by an own goal last weekend, but it seems they should have made it more comfortable. Lincoln have two wins, including beating Forest Green Rovers last week, and a draw to their name so far this term. The problem is they don’t exactly look full of goals and although they did well against a very disappointing FGR last Saturday the first goal was a deflection and they didn’t exactly create many chances. I think Cambridge are going to be very tough to beat at home this season and I fancy one goal will be enough to see off Lincoln here. BetVictor have gone even money and that is big enough for me too want to get involved. Salisbury City V Aldershot Aldershot have had a superb start to the season given all their troubles and have certainly proved me wrong so far. A great point at Grimsby was followed with a very easy win over Dartford and although Cambridge deserved to beat them last week, they still performed with credit. Fair play to Andy Scott to have put together a squad that is capable of performing so well in such a short space of time. Their hosts on the other hand have struggled to get too grips with life in the Skrill Premier and have lost their first three matches. The performances so far suggest they are going to take time to adjust to life in this division and Alfreton managed to score three past them without even playing that well. Aldershot look in much better nick going into this game and a week without a game is certainly going to have helped them as the players will have had more time to get to know each other. BetVictor’s 8/5 about an away win looks well worth taking. Prem/North/South Treble Kidderminster are the first team in as they host a Chester side who have lost their first three games of the season and have yet to score a goal. They have really struggled so far and I expect that to continue on Saturday. In the Skrill North Brackley host Worcester and I expect both teams should be three out of three. Brackley have beaten Barrow and Histon, whilst Worcester have lost to Altrincham and Gloucester. They should be at opposite ends of the table come the end of the season and it should be a home win. In the Skrill South, Bromley have been ultra-impressive in their first two games beating Hayes 2-0 and then Whitehawk 4-0. If they continue in the same form then I expect them to beat a Tonbridge Angles side who look set to struggle this term and lost their first two games.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Aug 24 Just one spread trade for me so far: a sell of Hereford United's mini-performance at 24 with Sporting Index. Instinctively the match feels low on goals, even though Hereford have a better balanced attack now that Michael Rankine is starting. Tamworth have been doing okay with a workaholic midfield that has surprised a number of clubs. I can see them edging out opposition in the middle of the park and possibly notching, but even if they don't the 0-0 is on side and a 1-0 win for Hereford is only a 6 point loss.