BBOTD - Sunday 18th August

16.20 Pontefract: Gabrial's Kaka @ 5/1 Bet365 Gabrial's Kaka showed a clear return to form at Haydock recently and looks really dangerous here being allowed to race of the same mark again as I would think he would have gone very close with a clear run. He travelled very well but got simply stuck in traffic the whole home straight along, until he got finally out very late out to finish well only ¾ lengths beaten in the end. He's still generally lightly raced and looked quite talented as a 2yo but lost somehow his form and didn't show much this year until his most recent run. As he has done well on tracks like Epsom and Chester I would assume Pontefract is a track he'll really like, he shouldn't be too far off the pace given his preferred running style as well as it is only a small field anyway, which is usually important here I feel. This is here a cracking little contest, but I think Gabrial's Kaka has a better chance to win than the price suggest.

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 18th August 16.20 Pontefract - Gabrial's Kaka - EW @ 5\1 Bet365 BOG Apologies Robertob for following your selection but this is the only horse running Sunday that came up in my tracker as one to follow after last run at Haydock when finishing 3rd in a fast time. Runs Sunday of the same mark of 86 on slightly quicker ground than last time over the same distance of a mile. Has been running well this season and should be competetive at this level. Likely to be involved in the finish and in the places.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.