Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500]

[TR] [TD=align: center]Friday 16 August 2013[/TD] [TD=align: center]Home[/TD] [TD=align: center]Draw[/TD] [TD=align: center]Away[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Otelul Galati v FC Brasov[/TD] [TD]1.72[/TD] [TD]3.50[/TD] [TD]5.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]ACS Poli Timisoara v FC Botosani[/TD] [TD]1.90[/TD] [TD]3.30[/TD] [TD]4.20[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Corona Brasov v Dinamo Bucharest[/TD] [TD]4.50[/TD] [TD]3.50[/TD] [TD]1.80[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center]Saturday 17 August 2013[/TD] [TD=align: center]Home[/TD] [TD=align: center]Draw[/TD] [TD=align: center]Away[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Pandurii Targu Jiu v Astra Giurgiu[/TD] [TD]2.50[/TD] [TD]3.25[/TD] [TD]2.80[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Petrolul Ploiesti v Ceahlaul Piatra Neamt[/TD] [TD]1.57[/TD] [TD]4.00[/TD] [TD]5.50[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Steaua Bucharest v CFR Cluj[/TD] [TD]1.53[/TD] [TD]3.75[/TD] [TD]7.00[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center]Sunday 18 August 2013[/TD] [TD=align: center]Home[/TD] [TD=align: center]Draw[/TD] [TD=align: center]Away[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Viitorul Constanta v Gaz Metan Medias[/TD] [TD]2.20[/TD] [TD]3.25[/TD] [TD]3.25[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center]Monday 19 August 2013[/TD] [TD=align: center]Home[/TD] [TD=align: center]Draw[/TD] [TD=align: center]Away[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Universitatea Cluj v Concordia Chiajna[/TD] [TD]2.25[/TD] [TD]3.10[/TD] [TD]3.40[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]FC Vaslui v Sageata Navodari[/TD] [TD]1.57[/TD] [TD]3.75[/TD] [TD]6.00[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Since there was no thread created for this season in Romania, I tried do my best and create one. No idea how to insert all other extra buttons or links people post when making a round list, but hope this is alright with all :) Took odds from Bet365. If it's against the rules, feel free to edit my post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014

FC Botosani vs. FC Vaslui

The odds on this game caught my eyes today and I'll give it a try based on some facts. Botosani is a newly promoted team, with no game lost yet in LIGA I although they are being dominated every game. They play an annoying defensive soccer, eventually taking their chance on the counter-attack. Same as last game, they were completely dominated, but scored on the counter, then did everything they could to hold on to the result, stalling time, parking the bus in front of their GK etc. For this game, Botosani has some trouble on the field, with 3 midfielders and 2 strikers suspended and injured. Again, I expect a boring game Botosani gonna adopt, parking the bus and expecting a miracle to happen and put the ball in the net. With all those suspensions and injuries, I just can't see from where their goal gonna come from. New coach at Vaslui won 7 points out of possible 9 since he arrived here, and next three games are all against newly promoted/weaker sides, so their aim is to pick up all 9 points possible and get on top of LIGA I. Good news also on the field for them, Nuno Viveiros returning to the defense, respectively the in-form Mike Temwanjera returning to their attack. I believe Vaslui attacking line is too much for Botosani to defend, with Antal, Sanmartean and Wilk all talented players able to supply Temwanjera the balls he needs. I believe it's the right moment for Botosani to lose their first game, considering all the news about squads, Vaslui being much above them on paper. The odds are very tasty to grab, and even on safe-play in case the "parking the bus" will work for Botosani, we get 1.75 for Vaslui DNB. Pick: Vaslui DNB @ 1.75 - 7/10 Points Good luck all! FT 1:0 LOSS!

• 1 month later...

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 20 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Pandurii Targu Jiu v FC Botosani (12:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.83 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ceahlaul PT Neamt v CFR Cluj (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.78 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.78 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.25 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Astra Giurgiu v Dinamo Bucuresti (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.72 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 21 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Concordia Chiajna v FC Brasov (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.85 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.70 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Universitatea Cluj v ACS Poli Timisoara (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.84 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Pandurii Tg-Jiu vs. FC Botosani

Pandurii managed to jump back from their defeat to Gaz Metan, winning heavily last round 4:0 on the road vs Sageata Navodari so that should add to their morale. No big missings for Pandurii for this game, both Nicoara and Eric who missed last game could be available. They have a tough game during midweek vs Fiorentina so a win should give them hopes over that game. Botosani only took a point vs relegation team Universitatea Cluj, and it seems they started going down the table finally. They picked up 5 points from last 4 games. I waited for this moment as I never believed a newly promoted team can hold up to 1st place for long time. They have another tough game coming up after this one vs Petrolul Ploiesti and panic/worries might install in their camp as their hopes went too high after the good start of the season. They only got one missing for this game, right back defender being suspended after picking up his 4th yellow card last game. Will be a good game to watch, both having their chances, but considering Pandurii won last game 4:0 and Botosani drew against a weak team I'll take that morale should be higher for home team. Also Pandurii looks much better on paper, plays at home and should have lot of support from their fans so everything is in their favour. Home Win @ 1.70 - 4/10 with Bet365

Ceahlaul vs. CFR Cluj

Another interesting game today, Ceahlaul a team which haven't lost in last 9 games, and CFR a team which started with European dreams but had not such a good start yet. Ceahlaul got what they wanted last round, taking a point from the road to Dinamo Bucharest and they said they gonna aim for all three points today so they can get on the podium. They have no missings for this game, with 3 other players coming back into the squad after suspensions and injuries. Also today on 20th October they celebrate the day when the club was established so players should give all for their fans. What made me jump into this game with betting is actually CFR. They playing open football lately, scoring 15 and conceding 16 in 10 games. Last round they won 7:2 with Ogbu being in wonderful form and scoring 3 goals. During the international brake they played Gaz Metan and game finished 3:3. They started with hopes for Europa League and current position doesn't really suggest that so they shall continue scoring and winning games. Their captain Cadu gonna miss from the defence today which gonna open them up more to conceding. Both sides should score today if they go offensive again and should be an interesting game to watch with lots of occasions. Too bad I am gonna be working when the game is played. BTTS @ 1.70 - 4/10 with Bet365 Also, interesting fact, Ceahlaul never managed to win vs CFR Cluj in history and considering Ceahlaul will have to eventually lose sometime soon, for brave ones BTTS and CFR to win is an interesting bet to grab. Away Win and BTTS @ 5.10 - 1/10 Good luck all with your bets today!

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 26 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Botosani v Petrolul Ploiesti (13:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.80 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gaz Metan Medias v Ceahlaul PT Neamt (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.03 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] CFR Cluj v Astra Giurgiu (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.56 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.85 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 27 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] ACS Poli Timisoara v Pandurii Targu Jiu (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.27 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Brasov v Steaua Bucuresti (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.79 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 28 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dinamo Bucuresti v Concordia Chiajna (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.01 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sageata Navodari v Otelul Galati (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.74 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 2 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Pandurii Targu Jiu v FC Vaslui (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Asc Corona Brasov v Steaua Bucuresti (18:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 16.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.27 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 3 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Concordia Chiajna v CFR Cluj (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Astra Giurgiu v Gaz Metan Medias (17:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dinamo Bucuresti v FC Brasov (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 4 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Universitatea Cluj v FC Viitorul Constanta (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Petrolul Ploiesti v ACS Poli Timisoara (17:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Otelul Galati v FC Botosani (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 We have 3 games today and I will write a short preview to all of them: U Cluj-Viitorul Two weak teams that will surely fight to avoid relegation. The big problem of these teams is that they don't have enough power in attack (the weakest teams in Liga 1 regarding the attack). Probably this will be a ugly match to watch. Under seems the logical bet here. Recommended bet: under 2.5 @ 1.66 (7/10) or under 3.5 @ 1.22 (9/10) Score: 1-1 Petrolul-Poli Timisoara IMO Petrolul is the only team that could challenge Steaua in Liga 1. They have a good team, a good coach and in front of their supporters they rarely loose points. Timisoara is out of form and I can't see hoe they can't upset the hosts today, especially now, when Steaua lost some points and Petrolul can reach only one point behind the leader. Recommended bet: Petrolul win (8/10) Score: 2-0 Otelul-Botosani Otelul has no coach yet and the team is in a crisis now. They have some injured players especially in attack. Botosani started the championship very good but not they seem to be out of form. I am sure they will be satisfied with a draw here. Their main power is their defense and they will try to not receive a goal tonight (probably will go for a 0-0) Recommended bet: under 2.5 @ 1.66 (7/10) or Botosani to score under 1.5 goals @ 1.30 (9/10) Score: 1-0

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Vaslui-Petrolul P. CFR Cluj-Dinamo B. Two games today, two derbies in Romania... Vaslui-Petrolul P Petrolul failed to beat Poli Timisoara last game and reduce the distance from Steaua. They have a better team than Vaslui, but the moldovans are very tough to beat on their own ground (in last 24 matches they lost only once, with Steaua). IMO this will be a very close match, probably x (or x half time or full time), maybe o-o,1-1, but my recommendation is: NO BET CFR Cluj-Dinamo B. From start I have to say that I am a Dinamo fan and I rarely, rarely bet on my team. But today I will make an exception... Dinamo won last 2 games (at home) with rather weak teams (2-1 with Brasov and 2-1 with Chiajna), but they didn't impress... The defense makes many mistakes and Tucudean (the main attacker) is rather out of form). CFR is for me a sleeping giant, they have a good coach, many skilled players and they should have been the main title candidates for Steaua this year. They had a slow start but it seems that CFR is recovering. We always had tough moment when we played at CFR and I think tonight our young players will be dominated on all areas. Bet: 1 (H.A.0) @ 1.45 10/10 1 @ 1.95 7/10 Score: 3-1

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 8 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Vaslui v Petrolul Ploiesti (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]82.90 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings]inrunning.gif [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] CFR Cluj v Dinamo Bucuresti (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.89 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.36 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 9 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Botosani v Ceahlaul PT Neamt (12:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.54 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.93 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 10 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Viitorul Constanta v Pandurii Targu Jiu (17:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.06 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 11 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gaz Metan Medias v Concordia Chiajna (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.10 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] ACS Poli Timisoara v Otelul Galati (17:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.98 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.08 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Asc Corona Brasov v FC Brasov (18:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.04 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.13 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Vaslui-Petrolul P. CFR Cluj-Dinamo B. Two games today, two derbies in Romania... Vaslui-Petrolul P Petrolul failed to beat Poli Timisoara last game and reduce the distance from Steaua. They have a better team than Vaslui, but the moldovans are very tough to beat on their own ground (in last 24 matches they lost only once, with Steaua). IMO this will be a very close match, probably x (or x half time or full time), maybe o-o,1-1, but my recommendation is: NO BET CFR Cluj-Dinamo B. From start I have to say that I am a Dinamo fan and I rarely, rarely bet on my team. But today I will make an exception... Dinamo won last 2 games (at home) with rather weak teams (2-1 with Brasov and 2-1 with Chiajna), but they didn't impress... The defense makes many mistakes and Tucudean (the main attacker) is rather out of form). CFR is for me a sleeping giant, they have a good coach, many skilled players and they should have been the main title candidates for Steaua this year. They had a slow start but it seems that CFR is recovering. We always had tough moment when we played at CFR and I think tonight our young players will be dominated on all areas. Bet: 1 (H.A.0) @ 1.45 10/10 1 @ 1.95 7/10 Score: 3-1
Vaslui-Petrolul 1-1 (close match like I said to be) CFR-Dinamo 1-0 (Cfr scored early in the game; they had a man sent off in 32 min; but Dinamo only had one big chance to score till the end of the game)

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Botosani-Ceahlaul No important missings in the match. Ceahlaul has better players than Botosani but this team can't win in away games. if I am not wrong Ceahlaul has 24 games without an away game won. Again this will be a close game and maybe a draw will satisfied both teams Bet: draw half time or full time @ 1.60 7/10 Score: 0-0;1-1

Vaslui-Petrolul 1-1 (close match like I said to be) CFR-Dinamo 1-0 (Cfr scored early in the game; they had a man sent off in 32 min; but Dinamo only had one big chance to score till the end of the game)
Nice call,spot on!

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Today NO BET on Viitorul-Pandurii. I don't have a clue about the game; anything can happend here. Viitorul is very weak but Pandurii is tired after Europa League match (and maybe dissapointed because they lost the game in lat minutes). If I should bet something here I think would be...Viitorul to score @ 1.60

Botosani-Ceahlaul No important missings in the match. Ceahlaul has better players than Botosani but this team can't win in away games. if I am not wrong Ceahlaul has 24 games without an away game won. Again this will be a close game and maybe a draw will satisfied both teams Bet: draw half time or full time @ 1.60 7/10 Score: 0-0;1-1
0-1(0-0) BET WON

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 FC Viitorul vs. Pandurii Tg. Jiu FC Viitorul played very weak in last game away at U Cluj, probably with only 2 real chances through entire game. Of course they are not world beaters either, but they played vs worse side at the moment in Liga I, U Cluj not winning a single game during this campaign until they faced Viitorul. What I noticed watching the game is that Viitorul's goalkeeper has trouble with balls coming in from outside the penalty zone, and that should suit well Pandurii who enjoy to take their chances with long shots form outside. Only one missing for Viitorul, Ionut Serban whom is suspended, but he came from the bench anyway so not such a big loss. Also, Viitorul is not playing in Constanta this year, they gonna play in Bucharest on Concordia's stadium, so there will be question marks over the support they gonna get here. Pandurii is coming after a defeat in Europe vs Fiorentina, which mathematically kicked them out from UEFA. I can't say I saw the game, but heard they holded well to their advantage until the end of the game. Also in Liga I last weekend, they lost to FC Vaslui but so many chances they had I believe they deserved more. Lot of long balls thrown in the penalty area or directly on goal, a play style which should be a plus against Viitorul. Pandurii took the lead vs Vaslui, but later on had a player sent off and lost the game in the second half, with last goal coming in minute 94. Captain Paraskevas will be missing following the sending off vs Vaslui, Matulevičius gonna be out for long time after having surgery. Won't be an easy game to predict, Pandurii should jump up after these two consecutive defeats and grab a victory here, but will be tough to do that considering they played midweek vs Fiorentina. I'm taking my chances probably with an away victory just becuz Viitorul looked so poor vs U Cluj ( Which are also very weak right now) and couldn't create anything to consider me into having any kind of bet on them. Pick: Away Win AH+0 @ 1.42 - 6/10 Units Good luck all!

• 2 weeks later...

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 22 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Concordia Chiajna v Sageata Navodari (16:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ceahlaul PT Neamt v ACS Poli Timisoara (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Otelul Galati v FC Vaslui (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.68 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 23 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Pandurii Targu Jiu v Steaua Bucuresti (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 24 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Astra Giurgiu v FC Botosani (16:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dinamo Bucuresti v Gaz Metan Medias (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.93 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 25 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Universitatea Cluj v Asc Corona Brasov (16:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Brasov v CFR Cluj (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Petrolul Ploiesti v FC Viitorul Constanta (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.32 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Ceahlaul Piatra-Neamt vs. ACS Poli Timisoara Both teams are coming after victories, but none really showed much in last games. Ceahlaul won away to Botosani ( Which is falling behind after a good start of this campaign), but IMO Botosani deserved at least one point there. Both teams looked tired on the field, but probably everyone was with their minds on the break with WCQ coming up. During this break, Ceahlaul played a friendly against Tiraspol, which ended 0:0 and coach is happy not conceding a goal in that one. They got 4 doubtful players for the game vs Poli Timisoara, but Canu should be ok and ready to continue in the center of defence. So far their home record is impressing, taking 16 points from 21, recording only 1 defeat in 7 games, and that came when CFR Cluj was hitting back into form. ACS Poli Timisoara won three points against Otelul Galati last round, but that was not fair at all considering the chances both teams had. Actually, Poli was totally dominated and didn't create anything at all, their victory coming from a set-pieces in minute 90+2. Otelul created lot of chances, has hit the post also and was very unlucky not to score some goals in that game. For tomorrows game, Poli Timisoara will be missing a couple of players, most notable being defenders Florin Nohai and Eduard Nicola. Five/six players will be doubtful and will have to make late fitness tests before being involved. They were very lucky not to concede vs Otelul and Petrolul in last two rounds, both teams being able to win by couple of goals. Ceahlaul should have home advantage here, and their players should be better gelled together compared to Poli's young squad. What I'm worried about is that also Ceahlaul is hitting above their head in this campaign and sooner or later they should start falling behind in Liga I. It is not a question about backing Poli really, cuz Poli was so weak in last two games, I would never back them any time soon. I would recommend a small home win, maybe Ceahlaul being able to score and hold on to the result. Should be time for Poli to run out of luck, but eventually I am gonna bet couple of hours before the game starts. My local bookie has them priced at 1.75 which is ok, but I wouldn't take home win anywhere below 1.65 really. Recommended Bet: Home Win @ 1.70 Pick: Home Win @ 1.70 - 3/10 Points Concordia Chiajna vs. Sageata Navodari Chiajna lost 1:0 away to Gaz Metan, after an useless fault in minute 11th which seen them concede a goal and have their player sent off, playing for more than half the game in 10 men. No notable chances in first half after Gaz Metan scored for any of the teams, but Chiajna looked better in second half, dominating Gaz Metan even in 10 players and they weren't far from equalizing and taking home one point. Cretu and Savu both gonna be suspended for this game, but they welcome back Manolis Papasterianos for this game. Dunno what to really say about Sageata's last game. They played against a force in Liga I, Astra, whom showed their quality after being 4:0 up in minute 27. Later on Sageata scored also 3 goals, but all came thanks to unacceptable mistakes from Astra's defence line, especially the goalkeeper. There are rumours that game might have been involved into some match-fixing on the goal market. There are also problems in Sageata's squad, they also having two players suspended for this game. I can't make my mind up on which would be the better option. Home team has 2 victories and 2 draws in last 4 games while away team has no victory yet in Liga I on their visits. Maybe home win AH+0 would be best option at 1.50, but personally I am gonna stay away from this game. Will be eventually a boring game with few spectators at the stadium as none of these teams has any history or tradition in Liga I. Recommended Bet: Home Win AH+0 @ 1.50 Pick: None Otelul Galati vs. FC Vaslui As already mentioned above, Otelul should have won their last game, totally dominating their opponent but being very unlucky in front of the goal. It was Lienen's first game in charge with Otelul, but he should have prepared this upcoming game better considering there was the international break. They won 3:1 in the friendly played vs. Dunarea, but I can't really consider that result something to hold on to since that team is in a lower division in Romania. No important missings for Lienen's side, all positions being covered up well enough for this game. Vaslui was 1:0 up against Petrolul last round, but couldn't hold on to their advantage and were equalized 5 minutes later. Both teams created some chances but as game was fading away, it seemed as if they were happy with the draw in the end. It wasn't such an interesting game, I expected more spectacle from that encounter. No important missings here either, with only Salageanu being absent through suspension. Last season, both were winning their home games when they met, Otelul winning 2:0 while Vaslui won 1:0. Anyway, this season none is doing very good, Otelul taking only 10 points from 21 at home, while Vaslui is just bad on the road, taking 5 points so far. Both started with European dreams for this season, but none is showing signs of getting anywhere around it. Should be an interesting game, I'm very curious how will the German coach lead Otelul. Should be an attacking game for the home side, and eventually Vaslui will relly on the counter attacks. I really like Vaslui's team upfront, they got an awesome midfield-forward line but it's just not working as it's supposed to yet and their away form is so bad am too afraid of touching any bet with them. This could end in any direction I'm afraid so will better enjoy watching and drawing conclusions. Recommended Bet: Draw @ 3.20 Pick: None Am not sure am gonna touch any of Friday's games, but if I will, it gonna be on Ceahlaul vs. Poli. Will let you all know after I wake up and if I will take any bet then I am going to edit my post before kick-off. Good luck all!

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Ceahlaul Piatra-Neamt vs. ACS Poli Timisoara The odds dropped for home win from 1.95 to 1.65. There is no value in these odds and I will skip this game. For all you guys that want to bet, maybe Home win & under. Possible score: 1-0. Recommendation: NO BET Concordia Chiajna vs. Sageata Navodari Two weak teams and probably the only think that can tipp the balance is home ground advantage. 1x or 1 DNB can be good bets here. Possible score: 1-0. Otelul Galati vs. FC Vaslui These teams are under performing...Otelul is poor this year but Vaslui can't win in away games. Maybe both will be satisfied with one point. Possible score: 0-0. I will not bet today in Romania...I will try to find other games in Holland and Germany... Good luck!

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Great night. Ceahlaul deserved the victory, dominated Poli until the last minute, plus missed a penalty also in first half. Vaslui deserved the win. I thought Otelul would create them some trouble, but Vaslui seems to be working again. I like the way they are heading to. Probably Navodari had some chances before conceding, but after first goal came in they started to lose control over the game.

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Pandurii Tg-Jiu vs. Steaua Bucuresti Pandurii won 1:0 away last round but that was not really a fair result. Viitorul hit the post couple of times, created much more than Pandurii and considering Viitorul is a mid-bottom team while Pandurii is a podium outfit I'd say the result was pretty shameful. Matulevicius is still injured and looks to be missed in the starting eleven, along with Rubio and Predescu. Alex dos Santos is recovering well but will most probably also sit out of the starting eleven today. Steaua played last game on 6th of November against Basel, skipping the encounter vs Universitatea Cluj becuz of the international game against Greece. They had 5 players selected for the game, but only Tatarusanu and Tanase were starters. Latovlevici came in as a sub and others weren't involved. Piovaccari, Filip and Pintilii are injured and Parvulescu is having a flu so he will be missing this game also. Steaua's coach is very happy being here and he becomes more and more attached to the players. Some tough game coming ahead vs Pandurii and Petrolul in Liga I and vs Shalke in Europe for them. Last four encounters on Pandruii's ground between these two teams ended in a draw and I'm inclined to believe we gonna see same result today also. Am not interested in betting on Pandurii at all after watching them play last round, but I'm still undecided if to take Steaua or back the draw. Maybe they will settle for the draw in this tough schedule coming ahead. The relation between these two clubs is one of peace also, these two being involved in couple of deals with players before. Guess we will wait and see if Steaua can hold on to their unbeaten run in Liga I. Recommended Bet: Draw @ 3.30 Pick: None

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Dinamo Bucurest vs. Gaz Metan Medias Although Dinamo lost away to CFR, they deserved more than that. CFR started well scoring a goal early, but after their sending off Dinamo was in charge of the game. They totally dominated second half, hit the post and were not given a penalty. Only Fai will be missing for them today, but that shouldn't be a problem cuz Dinamo wion 2 and played good in last game since Fai got injured. On the otehr hand, Curtean is back into the first eleven so that should be a good addition for them. Dinamo won 7:0 in a friendly during the international break, but that was against a 3rd league side so shouldn't relate much to that result when placing this bet. Gaz Metan got the three points last game, but considering the visitors played in 10 men they should have shown better play. They scored following a sending off from a set-pieces and didn't show much afterwards. In fact, their opponents played much better in second half, running after the equalizer and were very unlucky not to get it. Disappointing play in front of the fans if you ask me, to defend a 1:0 lead against a weaker side on paper and with one men less. Anyway, hopefully their luck won't be lasting for long and they will have to put out a good display in order to get a result today. Couple of missings for Gaz today, Dan is suspended following a red card and Trtovac and Cojocnean are injured. Also chances are that Bawab will be missing considering his long trip from Uruguay after the WCQ. Bud might be moving in the winter break to another team so I don't think he will put very much into his play cuz an injury might blow away the deal. Gaz Metan didn't win away to Dinamo since 1949 and hopefully Dinamo can get the job done again today. They are in better need for points, should look better on paper and last game performance is definitely in Dinamo's favor. Sadly, the odds have dropped and are about 1.70 now with Bet365. Gaz Metan had a good streak of results until the loss in Cup and League to Astra, following a small undeserved victory last round and hopefully they will struggle on away ground today again. Recommended Bet: Home Win @ 1.70 Pick: Home Win @ 1.70 - 3/10 Points Astra vs. FC Botosani Astra is coming after a weird game last round, which many thought it was involved into betting on the goal market. They totally smashed opposition being 4:0 up in minute 27, but after that conceded some stupid goals following major mistakes. Their GK was harshly criticized after that game, Piturca not even calling him up for the international game vs Greece. For today, their other GK Coman is coming back in contention and will most probably be given a place in the starting line-up. Enache will be the only missing for them today, and I really hope players like Yahaya, Yazalde, William and co. will score some today also. Even if they were involved in some betting last round, I doubt they gonna do it consecutively and this should be an easy game for them considering that a win will have them surpass Steaua and take 1st position. Botosani is going on with their current crisis losing last 4 games after they started this season way too good for a newly promoted team. They were hitting way too much above their weight and finally they are back with their feets on the ground. Lost last game at home to Ceahlaul, in a game where maybe they deserved one point but didn't show too much either, looking tired on the field. IMO they are bottom Liga I material and will take them much to prove different today. Croitoru and Acsinte are both missing through suspension, while Tanase is injured. Other two players are one card away from suspension so maybe they will play safer today having more chances to take points in next game against a side around their class, Concordia Chiajna. In real, Astra should easily smash Botosani and I'll be surprised if they are not gonna take all three points. A win here will have them take 1st position following Steaua's draw yesterday and they have everything required to do so. I can't find any reason to back away side on any handicap or other betting markets so I'll go on with the rational bet here and support the home side. Recommended Bet: Home Win -1 AH @ 1.65 Pick: Home Win -1 AH @ 1.65 - 6/10 Points

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Well, I am gonna skip betting today. I had a long night out. Just woke up after a short sleep, am still drunk so don't wanna do any mistakes. Normally, U Cluj should grab second victory. Corona didn't score on away ground yet. Petrolul is way too short on odds. They should win it easily, but Viitorul played very good last round so I'd rather stay away from this game. Good luck anyone involved. I am gonna rest today.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 29 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Universitatea Cluj v FC Brasov (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] ACS Poli Timisoara v Astra Giurgiu (18:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 30 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Viitorul Constanta v Otelul Galati (16:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.68 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Vaslui v Ceahlaul PT Neamt (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.98 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sageata Navodari v Dinamo Bucuresti (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 1 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Botosani v Concordia Chiajna (12:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.85 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Asc Corona Brasov v Pandurii Targu Jiu (16:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Steaua Bucuresti v Petrolul Ploiesti (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 2 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gaz Metan Medias v CFR Cluj (18:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 ACS Poli Timisoara vs. Astra After very lucky draw/win against Petrolul and Otelul, it was about time Poli would actually lose. They didn't show anything at all in last three games even though the results proved different. Ceahlaul managed to win 1:0 last round after dominated the entire game. They have missed a penalty also in first half and Poli was lucky again to keep the score so low. No injuries for Poli this round and defenders Nohai and Nicola should both return in first line-up after suspensions. From some interviews before the game it seems Poli will take their chances also based on their field, first snow falling in Romania and making fields a little sloppy. Astra is coming high on morale into this encounter after a 5:0 whooping of FC Botosani. The score could have been 10:0 if you ask me, game looked as if Astra was playing alone on the field. They deserved that victory and they do deserve to be on first place in Liga I, playing some wonderful soccer and delivers lots of spectacle for their supporters. At the moment Astra has scored 38 goals in 14 games and it seems to be they are enjoying themselves upfront. They will have to another victory today against this weak side of Poli and eventually if things turn out good against the game vs Steaua until end of the year then they do have real chances to win the title this campaign. Two missings for Astra but they have much more quality on the field and bench to cope with them this round. So far Poli just stayed back and waited for something to happen, defended against better opponents and took their chances from set pieces, same as they did vs Otelul when they won 1:0 from a free kick in minute 90+. I think they gonna be down psychologically also today against a side which keeps pushing and pushing and will take them more than luck to take something from this encounter. There is nothing there to make me consider into betting on Poli any way on the market so I am gonna go with the most normal result here. Astra should keep winning and the sloppy field will be probably the only reason for which they should not score a lot of goals. Recommended Bet: Away Win -1 AH @ 1.95 Pick: Away Win @ 1.57 - 6/10 Points with Bet365 Wish I would have acted earlier and took this bet when odds where higher. Oh well, this will be good also. Universitatea Cluj vs. FC Brasov U Cluj high on morale after their second consecutive win, beating Corona Brasov 3:2, are running into this encounter against the other team from Brasov, and are hoping for a positive result. Game against Corona was an open game, with good chances for both sides there, also three penalties awarded. U Cluj could have won 4:2 in the end but Lemnaru didn't convert from penalty by the end of the game. It is gonna be 3rd consecutive game at home for them and if they want to save themselves from relegation, they will have to do their best this round also cuz next games will be against Pandurii and Petrolul, sides against most probably they are not gonna take any point. Except for Catalin Dedu, U Cluj should be full power ahead of this encounter. Brasov played against another team from Cluj last round, but CFR was lucky not to concede that time. Brasov totally dominated that game and it was CFR's goalkeeper who kept the score to a 0:0 by the end of the game. Since Ilie Stan's arrival at Brasov, the team grabbed a victory in town's first derby ever vs Corona, and a draw last round against CFR although it should have been a victory for them. Maybe this coach change is good and players are enjoying his style of play. When took over Concordia Chiajna in season 12/13, the team started also well grabbing good results so he might have that positive impact over players when being appointed in charge of a new team. Mateiu will be back into first eleven after suspension. Even though I support U Cluj normally and I'd like them to win again, I highly doubt a team which didn't have a single victory since May until 4th of November, is gonna take a third consecutive win today. They might have took their chances against sides around their level as Corona and Viitorul, but I think Brasov might just be a little better here. It's a though game to be honest and I am gonna sit back and just watch them play, although Brasov on handicap looks good to try. I'm really confused on what to take here so I will just enjoy the show tonight. Recommended Bet: Away Win +0 AH @ 1.67 Pick: None Good luck all tonight.