Selections

Got some time on me hands today, so thought id have a good study of the racing today, think ive found a few nice types for today. 2.25 EXETER - A very poor race to start off the card with, CASPIAN DUSK started its jumps carrer with a win over DEVITO, it struggled under a harsh penalty after that, but now drops down in grade and looks well weighted. DEVITO won a race of this type by 7L so form is solid, i can see it maintaing form with this rival, and cant see it being out of the first 3. 12/1 - 5pts E/W 2.55 EXETER - LAMPS RETURN A lot of people are opposing the favourite, so hopefully the price will be bigger than expected, A King has found a good opportunity for this horse, only danger i can make is the 2nd Fav 5pts Win 3.55 EXETER - DEER DANCER Ran his better races over hurdles around here (including sole victory) but couple of quiet races after the turn of the year and debatable what he achieved when third of four finishers on chasing debut at Chepstow latest; can´t be discounted, though. 5pts Win One for the A/W as well.. 2.10 SAVILLES DELIGHT - Cant see CHATSHOW turning form around with this, look on the upgrade and hopefully will defy penalty 10pts Win Good Luck

Re: Selections

2.25 EXETER - A very poor race to start off the card with, CASPIAN DUSK started its jumps carrer with a win over DEVITO, it struggled under a harsh penalty after that, but now drops down in grade and looks well weighted. DEVITO won a race of this type by 7L so form is solid, i can see it maintaing form with this rival, and cant see it being out of the first 3. 12/1 - 5pts E/W
:clap :clap :clap

Re: Selections Thanks WFTE shame about the rule 4 !!, but still a good profit from that one, the others were disapointing to say the least, 4.10 i quite fancy SANGIOVESE, trainers in excellent form and anything like a return to its best would see it dot up vey intresting indeed. Right last bet on the horses today, and i quite fancy my chances. Its the 4.40 Southwell, i managed to narrow this down to only 4 that can win imo. Friends Hope, Abelard, Dial Square and BA Clubman, Richard Fahey has had two runners already and have both not ran well, so there goes Abelard, Friends Hope will probably be outpaced here over the 7 and stay on late, the big plus about BA CLUBMAN is the jock, its shown decent speed should be up there and wasnt beaten too far by Secam who was an impressive winner yesterday, in a class F race this a G, and a reproduction of that form would see BA at least fill a place, so im hopeful, 10/1... come on...;) , small saver on Dial Square however, go 2 agains the field !

Re: Selections Last on the card at Catterick, im intrested in one here. HIALEAH - stables in good order, local track for them, i always like one at the bottom of the weights in these NHF, jock is a major +, not sure why but you dont seem to get that many favs going in, in NHF races ??, should be great e/w value at about 7s .. win hopefully same race BELLANEY JEWEL is well over priced imo..