BBOTD Saturday 10th

cpo

4.10 Newmarket – Highland Colori win @ 7/1 PaddyPower Going to take a chance on the top weight in this who I think has a cracking chance of winning this race again. He took this race last year off a 11lb lower mark but comes here in good form and I can see him going very well. He is 3 from 4 over CD with his only defeat coming last time out in the Bunbury Cup. He had valid excuses that day as he raced on the wrong side of the track but still managed to finish first of those to race with him. He is clearly a much better horse when racing here and I don’t think a mark of 99 will stop him. This race is less competitive than the Bunbury Cup and he certainly held his own in that off this mark to suggest he can win off it. David Probert is back on board today having not ridden him on his last 3 starts but 4 of his 6 career wins have come under this jockey so that is a plus.

Re: BBOTD Saturday 10th 2.55 Haydock Telescope 8/11 Bet365 BOG Telescope was not ready in time for the Derby but reappeared last month over 10f at Leicester where he could not have been any more impressive. Racing against Group 3, listed and handicappers in this it will be disappointing if he can't win this and go on to prove himself a group 1 horse by the end of the season. 1 Point win for nap purposes Telescope 8/11 Bet365 BOG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.