Europa League 4 round 22 august

CHERNOMORE -1,5 2,40 over 2,5 1,90 I anticipated these bandits and I will also in asia as I did another round in the Champions League, this team Albania should go to jail for all the games that are played in friendlies against a year ago and in European competition, in Karagandy not know if anyone you followed the live but they waited to make the game, before the market supports Albanians but just started playing and conceded a lot in live have played against over -1 and 2.5, have taken just a few minutes after goals then they tried to who could resist more to push up the share of handicaps and over 2.5, look at the goals of 3-0 minutes from the end of the defense of mistake volantario because those at home were unable to score on their own, in their home as well c 'was over because of something but in front of their audience could not lose 0-3 or 1-3, but in Ukraine in the first game will surely as in Kazakhstan and the reason is simple, EVEN IF YOU PLAY tHE SAME gAME lose you might as well do money and lose 3-0 or 3-1 or 4-0, in the meantime I took from maraton though makes little besides take it well before them in asia, so even if these bandits see someone plays before they can do nothing because still lose the game, Chernomore is stronger than Karagandy and besides they are not hungry I've never been in the group for which the europa league play to the maximum home game to win with a score off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...