Flat Racing - Friday 9th of August

Abstraction - Tipperary 5:35 - WIN @ 10/1 Boylesports This colt looked very impressive last time out over course and distance in a decent handicap and now takes his chance in Listed company, deservedly. Sarah Dawson is by no means a prolific trainer but this is her best horse in the yard I would imagine. Seamie Heffernan takes the mount again and he was on last time out. 10/1 looks far too big anyways, should be around the 6/1 - 13/2 mark.

Re: Flat Racing - Friday 9th of August I have four for tomorrow and I have chucked the main three in a small Patent. Brighton 4.10 - Lionheart 5/2 BetVictor & Langley Vale 12/1 EW Sky Bet Lionheart looks one to keep on side of at the moment over this 6f trip. He has run some impressive times which have been backed up by the RPR and he was won on this unusual course. Langley Vale looks interesting based on his win over C&D and close third at Epsom. He flopped at Ascot which isnt unsurprising as that style of track doesnt seem to suit this horse but he looks dangerous on quick ground and his form seems solid. Corporal Maddox is an interesting runner too and I would put anyone off him, but I do think the other two might be a bit more progressive in these conditions. Newmarket 7.50 - Great Timing 4/1 William Hill A little shorter than I would have liked but she still seems a very solid bet. With two wins at Newmarket to her name she has run some really solid times and the form is holding up. She didnt run to form at Goodwood but she was hampered and she may not have been comfortably on the track. She readily accounted for Forgive over C&D and I think she has much more to come. Newmarket 8.20 - Mezzotint 11/1 Paddy Power - See BBOTD

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.