** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Japan 1 league Japan 2 league

Kawasaki dnb 1,88 I saw last Saturday in Kawasaki Vegalta, game lost badly in the second half before drawing Kawasaki hit three poles sensational and wrong many networks, network marked after 1-1 1-2 but it was canceled regular was not offside and in the end have took the break and lost the game, the team now believe to be very angry and immediately wants to win at home if they are strong and repeated Saturday's game for me to win, I think dnb good play. Tokyo Verdy -0,25 2,02 Tokyo Verdy very well in recent games after a period of crisis, last Sunday won in a very difficult field like that of Avispa and they were 2-0 down to win 2-3 last minute, newly promoted guests are having a good championship but last games I am very fallen, I think Tokyo wins is more.This single second division

Re: Japan 1 league Japan 2 league hiroshima vs iwata i think the home win is the best option in this match. hiroshima has been defeated from urawa last week and stoped their wonderful run of consecutive wins. i`m surprised by the odds but i think the bookies offer these odds because their h to h history which is 8 wins for hiroshima 4 draws and 9 wins for iwata. even though from history matches the odds are pretty fair i strongly believe in a home win in this match, by looking at the recent form of the teams. hiroshima has been very clinical lately and they full deserve the leading position in the league. their form is very good at this moment and despite the last loss witch i think they deserved against urawa, this time they will strongly bounce back from that heavy defeat against a poor side like iwata. iwata just don`t have enough quality to stop hiroshima from wining the full points. so i am for a big home win here. Good luck!!!!

Re: Japan 1 league Japan 2 league JAPAN J2 LEAUE [25-08-2013] Mito Hollyhock vs Consadole Sapporo BTTS Yes @ 1.83 ThespaKusatsu vs Ehime Under 2.5 @ 1.57 Tokyo Verdy vs Matsumoto Yamaga Over 2.5 @ 2.15 Yokohama vs Gamba Osaka Btts Yes @ 1.66 Kataller Toyama vs Montedio Yamagata Away @ 2.00 Gainare Tottori vs V-Varen Nagasaki Over 2.5 @ 2.25 Tokushima Vortis Vs Kyoto Sanga Over 2.5 @ 2.05 JEF United Vs Gifu uNDER 2.5 @ 2.07 Vissel Kobe Vs Avispa Fukuoka uNDER 2.5 @ 1.95 Fagiano Okayama Vs Tochigi oVER 2.5 @ 2.15 Roasso Kumamoto Vs Giravanz Kitak BTTS YES @ 1.90