WPT MAG / BetVictor €5k up for grabs 19th August

teaulc

Over €5,000 up for grabs in exclusive BetVictor Freeroll with WPT Magazine Get out your diaries and clear your schedule for the evening of Monday 19th August because you’re not going to want to miss the exclusive WPT Magazine and BetVictor Battle of Malta Freeroll. The poker and sports betting giant is putting up over €5,000 in prizes for WPT reader to celebrate their upcoming Battle of Malta event, a €500 buy-in NLHE event that has a €200,000 guaranteed prize pool and takes place September 26th-29th. The old cliché everyone’s a winner will ring true as anyone who enters the freeroll will automatically win a €1 Battle of Malta Stage 3 satellite ticket**, with prizes getting incrementally bigger all the way up to the €1,750 Battle of Malta Package on offer for the winner. The package includes the buy-in, four nights accommodation at the 5* Corinthia Hotel, airport transfers, €350 spending money and BetVictor’s legendary hospitality. Players can register using the password that can be found on page 75 of August issue of WPT magazine. **tickets are valid until September 1st

• 3 weeks later...

Re: WPT MAG / BetVictor €5k up for grabs 19th August Yep, half heartedly whilst cooking dinner. Currently mid-field with 272 left from 611 starters (although a lot disappeared as sitouts as per standard microgaming policy) Good luck everyone with your satellite tokens of various denominations and ofc main event if bink!

Re: WPT MAG / BetVictor €5k up for grabs 19th August Aye it's not the greatest. Been thrown out 3 times, wasn't going to bother logging back in if it happened again, but so far hasn't. Still in but slipping a bit to the "ones who cannot fold but run like Maxwell pension fund (alledgely)" Was going to donk out, but just couldn't bring myself to do it, previous table was so poor they just didn't deserve chipping up. Will fall soon enough as getting low now. Good to see multiple PL still involved though, Oobs, Ade, insider, EB & Kev all still going strong, many others I probably don't recognise. We've always had a good record in the mag exclusives despite the numbers of "guest" entrants. Go go Team PL!

Re: WPT MAG / BetVictor €5k up for grabs 19th August

Single hand at these levels can change everything mate, keep going. Apols in advance if I suck out on either you or oobs. Kinda stuck in a tricky spot inbetween you.
Shouldn't worry about that - bloody software is going to do for me. Folded my KK when koles shoved on my BB just before break.

Think I've worked out its the lobby causing me software probs and crashing, so just headsup you might want to close the lobby if open. Biggish ladder at 11th and obv 1x top prize is all we need to know at this stage. Stats tab still seemingly working ok. Gl in your other games :hope

Re: WPT MAG / BetVictor €5k up for grabs 19th August Sorry had to close forum in order to try to regain connection to tourney. Having a mare software-wise (& yet only single tabling with no background apps!) pop up ads are also doing my head in. Still somehow in with Oobs still for company, 15 left, curr 10th.