** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Caribbean Premier League 2013

kevshat

Re: Caribbean Premier League 2013 Game 15 preview: 4pts Barbados to beat Antigua 4/6 Ladbrokes There isn’t a huge amount of value in Barbados at 4/6 but I do think they will win this match. If there is a question mark over the Tridents it is against genuine top quality spin but Antigua lack that class of spinner. The Antigua batting line up isn’t really firing as strongly as it could do and in Jason Holder Barbados have a bowler to make things tough for them. Even at a short price I think Barbados are the likely winners here especially on a good batting wicket. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/antigua-vs-barbados-betting-barbados-can-get-back-to-winning-ways-in-antigua

Re: Caribbean Premier League 2013 Gone a bit pear shaped in recent matches. Hoping to get back to winning ways here. Game 16 preview: 4pts Jamaica to beat Guyana 4/5 William Hill Jamaica were my pick for the tournament and they are just slipping through the gears nicely in this tournament. Gayle looks like he’s ready to blast through and the likes of Russell, Hyatt and Shehzad should also enjoy the conditions here. Vernon Philander will enjoy a bit of pace in the wicket as will Russell so Jamaica look good here. I’ve not been convinced by Guyana’s batting all tournament and if the wicket doesn’t turn they could be in trouble, more so if Gayle isn’t gone early. I like Jamaica here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/jamaica-vs-guyana-betting-chris-gayle-can-lead-jamaica-to-a-win-in-their-first-home-game

Re: Caribbean Premier League 2013 Game 17 preview: 4pts Antigua to beat St Lucia 4/5 Ladbrokes Antigua look a good all round side to me and I think they will win this match. St Lucia’s batting just can’t get going in this tournament. They have a couple too many all rounders rather than genuine batsmen and I don’t think that’s helped them. Antigua have improved as this tournament has gone on and Samuels is still yet to fire with the bat which will encourage them. Even if he doesn’t fire here I think Antigua will be too good. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/antigua-vs-st-lucia-betting-all-round-antigua-can-see-off-struggling-st-lucia

Re: Caribbean Premier League 2013 Antigua has been drifting and is at a point on the exchanges where it is no longer the favorite. Been researching but cant find the reason for such a mind-boggling drift of around 30%! Anyone knows why it has been drifting?

Re: Caribbean Premier League 2013 Saturday TV previews: 4pts Jamaica vs Barbados - Over 10.5 6s 5/6 William Hill Sabina Park isn’t the biggest ground in the world, in fact it is one of the smaller ones so I think we should see plenty of sixes in this match. We have two of the biggest hitters in world cricket on show here in Pollard and Gayle but there’s plenty to support those two. The last game here saw two scores below 140 but 12 sixes in it so that shows the potential for sixes on this ground. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/jamaica-vs-barbados-betting-expect-to-see-plenty-of-sixes-at-sabina-park 4pts Antigua vs Guyana - Highest Individual score - Under 55 Evs Stan James Guyana should win this match but it is effectively a dead rubber for them which needs to be taken into account. One bet I like here is for the highest score to be under 55 runs. Both sides probably have their strength in their bowling and generally the games these two have played in the tournament have been among the lower scoring. Both sides have men who can take wickets throughout the innings so I like the idea of nobody making more than 55. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/antigua-vs-guyana-betting-scores-could-be-on-the-low-side-at-sir-vivian-richards-stadium

Re: Caribbean Premier League 2013 SF1 preview: 4pts Trinidad & Tobago to beat Guyana 11/10 Bet365 This promises to be an interesting semi final if for no other reason than the fact Trinidad & Tobago have home advantage despite Guyana looking the better side. If Malinga and Dilshan fire straight away then with the likes of Narine, Simmons and Franklin, the Amazon Warriors may have too much but there’s a lot of fireworks in the Trinidad & Tobago batting and with them knowing conditions better the Red Steel may well sneak their way into the final. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/guyana-vs-trinidad--tobago-betting-red-steel-can-send-the-table-toppers-packing-in-first-semi-final

Re: Caribbean Premier League 2013 My pick for Semi Number 1 Guyana To Beat Trinidad & Tobago 1.80 Paddy Power I have to go against my main man Mr Kev on this one! Guyana to me are the team to beat with such a devastating aray of bowlers and a decent blend of power hitters up top and a middle order who can play with alittle bit more tac if required. Having no Guptil and Hafeez for Guyana is a set back for sure but to be replaced by the likes of Malinga and the rather unpredictable but still world class Dilshan I believe this team has the tools to take on and beat any side left in this competition. With a bowling attack consisting of Narine,Santokie & Malinga I feel if they can win the toss and bat first,Post 145+ They will be a hard team to overcome

Re: Caribbean Premier League 2013 Good shout WP :ok. Second semi final preview: 4pts Jamaica to beat Barbados 4/5 Ladbrokes Jamaica look the better side of these two to me and with Sangakkara boosting their batting line up I think they can win this match. Barbados looked out of sorts when these two met last week and were clueless against the spin of Murali. We saw in the first semi final that spin can have an effect on this ground so with that in mind and Gayle’s potential fireworks up their sleeves I like Jamaica here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/jamaica-vs-barbados-betting-jamaica-can-spin-their-way-to-the-final-in-trinidad

Re: Caribbean Premier League 2013 Jamaica To Beat Barbados 1.80 Paddy Power Along the lines of Kev above,Jamaica do seem a couple of notches above Barbados in terms of the players they can call apon in a big match such as this. Barbados do however have some threats of their own such as Shakib Al Hasan,Keiron Pollard & Jason Holder. I do feel however with big match players such as Gayle,Sangakarra,Murali and Philander they seem to ooze experience of the more "International" level rather than the high end county level of the Barbados team. 1:80 strikes me as good value even as a favourite in this game

Re: Caribbean Premier League 2013 Guyana To Beat Jamaica 1.90 Paddy Power Very close game to call after last nights win by Jamaica. I have to however stick to my main thoughts that Guyana simply have in their ranks the best bowling line up in the competition. In a way it is a case of fragile batting in Guyana Vs Fragile death bowling of the Jamaican team. I feel Guyana cover any of their slight weaknesses better than Jamaica and what worries me for Jamaica is just how bad their death bowling can be and was in the semi final...Again the toss may prove to be crucial and it may be advised to hold off on any bet until the toss,As from the semi finals it does appear to be easier to bat second...But either way it is Guyana for me