Swansea City v Manchester United - Sat 17th August

Re: Swansea City v Manchester United - Sat 17th August Bony and michu great strikers, bony will play up front with michu behind. I saw all the matches of bony last year with Vitesse. Great striker very hard shot and good body which he need against the strong PL defenders. I think he can make a big impact and will try a small bet for scoring a goal. Bony to score first odds 9.8 betfair 1/10 bony to score odds 3.8 betfair 3/10

Re: Swansea City v Manchester United - Sat 17th August Looking at the teams, I feel United lack a good bit of quality around the middle of the park and Swansea should be a right handful. Giggs is old now and Swansea have a very fast fit team, Carrick is Carrick he does a job but nothing spectacular, Welbeck can not be relied upon for goals, Cleverley is completely over-rated, Valencia has been very poor last year or so, so the only saving grace is Van Persie. As a United fan, definitely don't like the look of the starting line up. I think Kagawa and Rooney should both be playing and Swansea should dominate midfield. Swansea have been excellent pre-season with new striker Bony impressing and with Michu on the prowl they should be able to find the back of the net. I think United will do well to get a draw here, but if I am wrong I don't mind! Bony is on the bench but is a great sub to bring on. Swansea +1 European Handicap - 6.27 Points @ 1.79 Betfair

Re: Swansea City v Manchester United - Sat 17th August

Looking at the teams, I feel United lack a good bit of quality around the middle of the park
We have done for years :D TBH Carrick has always been very under-rated and only got a bit of recognition last year - we'd really be stuck if he got injured which is why we need to bring in someone like Fellaini now - apparently his release clause expired 31st July which is a bit of a mystery why we didn't go for him before that unless there is another deal deal being thrashed out for the likes of Khedira We have an ideal player in the squad to fill that role but he's being a big baby and refusing to play there :D Thought Rooney was immense in midfield last year - he can tackle, got a great engine and can spray passes at will (or Robin) :ok

Looking at the teams, I feel United lack a good bit of quality around the middle of the park and Swansea should be a right handful. Giggs is old now and Swansea have a very fast fit team, Carrick is Carrick he does a job but nothing spectacular, Welbeck can not be relied upon for goals, Cleverley is completely over-rated, Valencia has been very poor last year or so, so the only saving grace is Van Persie. As a United fan, definitely don't like the look of the starting line up. I think Kagawa and Rooney should both be playing and Swansea should dominate midfield. Swansea have been excellent pre-season with new striker Bony impressing and with Michu on the prowl they should be able to find the back of the net. I think United will do well to get a draw here, but if I am wrong I don't mind! Bony is on the bench but is a great sub to bring on. Swansea +1 European Handicap - 6.27 Points @ 1.79 Betfair
Wasn't expecting this from United to be honest. Robin Van Persie, what a player. Moyes off to a great start! I should refrain from betting against my team in future. Season Total +6.49

Re: Swansea City v Manchester United - Sat 17th August Used my free £15 bet at Corals on United at Evens - happy with that Perfect example how to win away against a good team I'm sure the 2 hours Liverpool spent at the top of the table had them reliving the glory days of the 80s - hope they enjoyed it because that's the closest they'll be to the title for a long while :lol

Wasn't expecting this from United to be honest. Robin Van Persie, what a player. Moyes off to a great start! I should refrain from betting against my team in future. Season Total +6.49
Bony looks a beast - he'll do well :)