Bundesliga 3

Duisburg-Heidenheim First Game and Duisburg is really, really bad. The became no Licence for Bundesliga 2 and now they have becoming Licence for 3rd Leauge past 11 Days. So Duisburg had only 11 Days Time to finde a squad, and training on that Level that you need. It´s too short to start good in first Game. So Duisburg have only 18 Players, 6 From old squad and the rest are not good sinings because they had no time to find the right people. Heidenheim is a team who wants to be a promotion Place. And they have a good Team. For me Heidenheim is one of my Personal Favorits to became Place 1-5 Heidenheim @ 1.90 5/10 Pinn

Re: Bundesliga 3

Duisburg-Heidenheim First Game and Duisburg is really, really bad. The became no Licence for Bundesliga 2 and now they have becoming Licence for 3rd Leauge past 11 Days. So Duisburg had only 11 Days Time to finde a squad, and training on that Level that you need. It´s too short to start good in first Game. So Duisburg have only 18 Players, 6 From old squad and the rest are not good sinings because they had no time to find the right people. Heidenheim is a team who wants to be a promotion Place. And they have a good Team. For me Heidenheim is one of my Personal Favorits to became Place 1-5 Heidenheim @ 1.90 5/10 Pinn
I must agree with you mate...duisburg is really low this season. Of those 18 players, 5 of them never played a single match on professional level and only 11 days of preparations for the new season is certainly not enough. I'd go for Heidenheim win to. They are even more motivated because of Leipzig victory yesterday (Leipzig is their main rival for top position)... Cheers ;)

FT 1:0 :nana

Re: Bundesliga 3 Chemnitz-Osnabrück Chemnitz with good Transfer´s. So Chemnitz transferd Garbuschewski from Düsseldorf, and former Ex-Chemnitz Player. He had realy good times in Chemnitz. Also Cinnar for Defence and under the week Pusch from Youth Bayer Leverkusen Team. Chemnitz also lost NO important Player. Maybe Chemnitz will be fight for an top position this season. They had really good offensive Player, example Attackers Fink and Förster. Now with Garburschewski in MF much more better. Osnabrück with lot of Transfers. They lost 3 key Players. Zoller (Forward), Manno (creative MF) and Goal Kepper Riemann. Big missings. So i see no Players who can jump into this role at this time for one of these 3 Players. Chemnitz @ home really good. Last Year with 12-2-5 Form @ home. Now with the Transfers i see it little bit better. Osnabrück lost important player and i can´t see they winning tomorow. Chemnitz @ 2.24 3/10 Pinn

Chemnitz-Osnabrück Chemnitz with good Transfer´s. So Chemnitz transferd Garbuschewski from Düsseldorf, and former Ex-Chemnitz Player. He had realy good times in Chemnitz. Also Cinnar for Defence and under the week Pusch from Youth Bayer Leverkusen Team. Chemnitz also lost NO important Player. Maybe Chemnitz will be fight for an top position this season. They had really good offensive Player, example Attackers Fink and Förster. Now with Garburschewski in MF much more better. Osnabrück with lot of Transfers. They lost 3 key Players. Zoller (Forward), Manno (creative MF) and Goal Kepper Riemann. Big missings. So i see no Players who can jump into this role at this time for one of these 3 Players. Chemnitz @ home really good. Last Year with 12-2-5 Form @ home. Now with the Transfers i see it little bit better. Osnabrück lost important player and i can´t see they winning tomorow. Chemnitz @ 2.24 3/10 Pinn
FT 0:3 :cry

• 1 month later...

Re: Bundesliga 3 RB Leipzig - Holstein Kiel 3rd September Booth teams are new in the third League. But if the main target from Kiel is to stay in the League, so the Main Target from Leipzig is as fast as it is possible to playing Bundesliga. They taking the most Money in Hand for Transfering some good Guys to Leipzig. Poulsen in Front are playing good with his mate Frahn. They will be better and better every week. The Problem from Leipzig is that all other teams knowing that they were sponsored by Red Bull and have a lot of money. So every team was much more motivating against Leipzig. On Saturday they lost first game after 39 Games-Non Loosing Streak against Wehen 1:2. Also Poulsen and Judt are doubtful. Booth are important for Leipzig, but if Poulsen can not playing they had with Kamlott a good Striker in Back-Hand. Kiel are on Fire at the Moment. Acutally they playing on higher level as possible and now they are not more the underdog. Also the Results are blending a little bit. They played against weaker teams of Halle and Burghausen and win. Also wining against poor Form Team Münster. Only the victory against Rostock are impresive. Also i see last Game against Burghausen. Burghausen the weakiest team in this League because they don´t shoot enough goals from his chances. And there are 3 doubtful players acutaly for Kiel. All 3 Players are most of the Time in Starting XI. Danneberg, Krause and Wetter are doubtful. If Danneberg and Krause can not be playing Kiel are missing his central MF. Thats a hugh Problem. I think Leipzig has more experience and Kiel are not so good they play acutally. Leipzig @ 2.05 4/10 Pinnacle

Re: Bundesliga 3 Darmstadt-Chemnitz Darmstadt are only playing this year in League 3, because Offenbach become not License for playing in this league. So the squad are not so strong. It will be again a fight for a Non-relegation Place. Acutally they are in Mid-Field of the Table. Because some teams are underestimate Darmstadt. So they wining against a favorite of Promotion Heidenheim. They only lost 2 Games but one of them was at home against Osnabrück and i think they are on the same Level with Chemnitz this season. Darmstadt will be missing tomorow Long-Term Absense Bayer and Ratai. And also Schmidt are new missing. Chemnitz are one of the Favorites to became one of the promotion places. Good Transfers in Summer, but hard Start in the Season. They also lost 2 Games but that was @home against strong Teams Heidenheim and Osnabrück. Away they looks last Games pretty Good. Wining against Regensburg (on Saturday Darmstadt lost against Regensburg) and 2 Draws against Duisburg and Unterhaching. Chemnitz tomorow with Birk after his Supsension and Wachsmuth and Landeka. If the last 2 Players can be playing in Starting XI tomorow is doubtful. Booth was injured but made the last Training before the Game. Maybe the sitting on the Bench. At Saturday Chemnitz wining at Home against the reserve from Dortmund and i think this was a win to starting a streak of Wining. It will be a hard game tomorow but i think little benefits are on the Chemnitz side. Chemnitz @ 2.90 3/10 Marathonbet

Darmstadt-Chemnitz Darmstadt are only playing this year in League 3, because Offenbach become not License for playing in this league. So the squad are not so strong. It will be again a fight for a Non-relegation Place. Acutally they are in Mid-Field of the Table. Because some teams are underestimate Darmstadt. So they wining against a favorite of Promotion Heidenheim. They only lost 2 Games but one of them was at home against Osnabrück and i think they are on the same Level with Chemnitz this season. Darmstadt will be missing tomorow Long-Term Absense Bayer and Ratai. And also Schmidt are new missing. Chemnitz are one of the Favorites to became one of the promotion places. Good Transfers in Summer, but hard Start in the Season. They also lost 2 Games but that was @home against strong Teams Heidenheim and Osnabrück. Away they looks last Games pretty Good. Wining against Regensburg (on Saturday Darmstadt lost against Regensburg) and 2 Draws against Duisburg and Unterhaching. Chemnitz tomorow with Birk after his Supsension and Wachsmuth and Landeka. If the last 2 Players can be playing in Starting XI tomorow is doubtful. Booth was injured but made the last Training before the Game. Maybe the sitting on the Bench. At Saturday Chemnitz wining at Home against the reserve from Dortmund and i think this was a win to starting a streak of Wining. It will be a hard game tomorow but i think little benefits are on the Chemnitz side. Chemnitz @ 2.90 3/10 Marathonbet
RB Leipzig - Holstein Kiel 3rd September Booth teams are new in the third League. But if the main target from Kiel is to stay in the League, so the Main Target from Leipzig is as fast as it is possible to playing Bundesliga. They taking the most Money in Hand for Transfering some good Guys to Leipzig. Poulsen in Front are playing good with his mate Frahn. They will be better and better every week. The Problem from Leipzig is that all other teams knowing that they were sponsored by Red Bull and have a lot of money. So every team was much more motivating against Leipzig. On Saturday they lost first game after 39 Games-Non Loosing Streak against Wehen 1:2. Also Poulsen and Judt are doubtful. Booth are important for Leipzig, but if Poulsen can not playing they had with Kamlott a good Striker in Back-Hand. Kiel are on Fire at the Moment. Acutally they playing on higher level as possible and now they are not more the underdog. Also the Results are blending a little bit. They played against weaker teams of Halle and Burghausen and win. Also wining against poor Form Team Münster. Only the victory against Rostock are impresive. Also i see last Game against Burghausen. Burghausen the weakiest team in this League because they don´t shoot enough goals from his chances. And there are 3 doubtful players acutaly for Kiel. All 3 Players are most of the Time in Starting XI. Danneberg, Krause and Wetter are doubtful. If Danneberg and Krause can not be playing Kiel are missing his central MF. Thats a hugh Problem. I think Leipzig has more experience and Kiel are not so good they play acutally. Leipzig @ 2.05 4/10 Pinnacle
Leipzig FT 3:1 Chemnitz FT 1:1 I´m angry about Chemnitz result. They missed a penalty in 68 Minute for Win. So there is only a Little Plus. :clap

Re: Bundesliga 3 Hansa Rostock-Jahn Regensburg Regensburg with 2 Wins in last 2 Games. But i think that booth teams Darmstadt and Dortmund Reserves are not so good as Regensburg or Rostock is. Also Regensburg has huge Injuring Problem. So tomorow they had 5 Players on the Bench. On of them are from the Reserve Team and is not so long in Training after injuring. So they are missing Dressler, Kurz, Trettenbach, Schmid and Kotzke. Also it´s Regensburg´s 3rd "English Week in a row". So they played 3 weeks long Weekend-Midweekt. Not good for such a suad with lot of injuries. Rostock the complete other side then Regensburg. They now lost 2 in a row. But at Saturday they lost against Promotion Favorite Heidenheim-Away and thats with 0:2. BUT Rostock became 2 Penalties against the team. The first one Never be was an penalty. So if they didn´t became the First, so the played maybe 0:0. Rostock tomorow but may have Problems in Attack. The Strikers Plat, Kucukovic and Ioannids are doubtful (Plat) or not fit enough for 90 Minutes. So they only have Savran as Striker. But i think Plat will be playing. Also in Rostock is complety different then last year, that the team is fighting like you can see possible at the 2 last Games, which will be Lost. But they become the Respect of the Fans. Last year Fans of Rostock attacking their own Players on the Pitch in a Cup-Game. And if you see ever Rostock Fans Supporting. You must agree me that Rostock is one of best in Germany. Also Rostock become some Informations about Regensburg from Player Weidlich who will tomorow become his first Game for Rostock after transferd form Regensburg to Rostock few Weeks. :-) I´ve read that Weidlich did a great Job at Regensburg. I think the lot of injuries and lot of Games last weeks are not good for Regensburg. So i think it will be a hard game but Rostock will win this. Odds are sinking. I became yesterday a odd little bit over 1.9x at bet365. Now 1.80 Rostock @ 1.90 4/10 Tipico

Hansa Rostock-Jahn Regensburg Regensburg with 2 Wins in last 2 Games. But i think that booth teams Darmstadt and Dortmund Reserves are not so good as Regensburg or Rostock is. Also Regensburg has huge Injuring Problem. So tomorow they had 5 Players on the Bench. On of them are from the Reserve Team and is not so long in Training after injuring. So they are missing Dressler, Kurz, Trettenbach, Schmid and Kotzke. Also it´s Regensburg´s 3rd "English Week in a row". So they played 3 weeks long Weekend-Midweekt. Not good for such a suad with lot of injuries. Rostock the complete other side then Regensburg. They now lost 2 in a row. But at Saturday they lost against Promotion Favorite Heidenheim-Away and thats with 0:2. BUT Rostock became 2 Penalties against the team. The first one Never be was an penalty. So if they didn´t became the First, so the played maybe 0:0. Rostock tomorow but may have Problems in Attack. The Strikers Plat, Kucukovic and Ioannids are doubtful (Plat) or not fit enough for 90 Minutes. So they only have Savran as Striker. But i think Plat will be playing. Also in Rostock is complety different then last year, that the team is fighting like you can see possible at the 2 last Games, which will be Lost. But they become the Respect of the Fans. Last year Fans of Rostock attacking their own Players on the Pitch in a Cup-Game. And if you see ever Rostock Fans Supporting. You must agree me that Rostock is one of best in Germany. Also Rostock become some Informations about Regensburg from Player Weidlich who will tomorow become his first Game for Rostock after transferd form Regensburg to Rostock few Weeks. :-) I´ve read that Weidlich did a great Job at Regensburg. I think the lot of injuries and lot of Games last weeks are not good for Regensburg. So i think it will be a hard game but Rostock will win this. Odds are sinking. I became yesterday a odd little bit over 1.9x at bet365. Now 1.80 Rostock @ 1.90 4/10 Tipico
FT 4:2 :nana:clap

Re: Bundesliga 3 Elversberg-RB Leipzig Both are new in League 3 but Leipzig have also Red Bull as sponsor. So they had more Money, showing it in Summer Transfer Poulsen and the squad are too good for this league. Onyl hard thing is that every team is much more motivated against Leipzig because every Team knows why they are so good. In my Opinion is Elversberg one of the weakiest team in League 3. Both teams are wining in Mid-Week games. BUT Elversberg wins away in a poor game against the badest team in Leauge Burghausen. It was the first Win this season. So they had an poor balance of 1-3-3. Leipzig wining his match against Kiel 3:1 but they failed to score more goals. Poulsen in front with captain Frahn are playing better and better. And then Leipzig did have one of the strongest defensive in this League. So if Leipzig play the same football from Kiel against Elversberg they will win easy. Form are also better on Leipzig Side. Most Away Games Leipzig looks better then home, becaue in Away Games the Oponent can not play that defensive Football like Games in Leipzig. And so can be playing Leipzig counter and they did have fast Players like Rockenbach, Frahn and Poulsen. Leipzig @ 2.00 5/10 Marathonbet

Elversberg-RB Leipzig Both are new in League 3 but Leipzig have also Red Bull as sponsor. So they had more Money, showing it in Summer Transfer Poulsen and the squad are too good for this league. Onyl hard thing is that every team is much more motivated against Leipzig because every Team knows why they are so good. In my Opinion is Elversberg one of the weakiest team in League 3. Both teams are wining in Mid-Week games. BUT Elversberg wins away in a poor game against the badest team in Leauge Burghausen. It was the first Win this season. So they had an poor balance of 1-3-3. Leipzig wining his match against Kiel 3:1 but they failed to score more goals. Poulsen in front with captain Frahn are playing better and better. And then Leipzig did have one of the strongest defensive in this League. So if Leipzig play the same football from Kiel against Elversberg they will win easy. Form are also better on Leipzig Side. Most Away Games Leipzig looks better then home, becaue in Away Games the Oponent can not play that defensive Football like Games in Leipzig. And so can be playing Leipzig counter and they did have fast Players like Rockenbach, Frahn and Poulsen. Leipzig @ 2.00 5/10 Marathonbet
FT 1:0 It was a bad game...