BBOTD > Saturday 20th of July

Talent - Curragh 6:15 - WIN @ 11/4 VC BOG In summary, if you are a form reader, Talent must have a huge chance in this race. She romped home in the Investec Oaks already, and the joint favourite Riposte, is yet to win a Group 1. She made up an awful lot of ground in the Oaks, and traded at 120 in-running on Betfair at one stage. She is bound to come with a late rattling run and I think she can win. The value in the race is Alive Alive Oh, who was very impressive in Listed company last time out.

Re: BBOTD > Saturday 20th of July Newmarket 150 - Sam Sharp 5/1 William Hill BOG A few people rightly tipped this horse up when he bolted up LTO and the form of that win has been well and truly franked since and I think that 5/1 is a very fair price. The figures also add strength to that performance and the conditions should suit him nicely again tomorrow. Es Que Love must be running close to his 100th race in the last month and I cant see him getting this race run to suit as much as the last two. Shebebi will probably be popular and whilst that one is still improving Im not sure this mark is generous by any stretch of the imagination. Askaud could be interesting but Im not keen on backing runners up in class unless they look well ahead of the handicapper.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.