Kithanga's search for value

Hope you enjoy the new thread :unsure All bets are win only unless stated otherwise. Starting bank is 500 points and the prices stated will be those I've taken, not what's available at the time of posting so BOG won't apply either. Playing at Beverley today with three on a difficult card. 2.30 A low class race with only a few in form and the main contenders are at the head of the market. Outside those there's just a chance that See Vermont can continue to improve. He showed nothing on a softer surface last season and has performed better on faster ground on his last two starts so he may well be better suited by today's surface. Only a small amount of improvement would be needed to beat these so he looked a decent bet at 17-2 (12 points) 4.30 Plenty of previous course winners in opposition but I've sided with Relight My Fire at 11-4 (28 points) to continue his improvement from Ayr. Like the selection in the first he appears to have improved for a faster surface. Added to that he's also improved for an extra furlong this year and needs only to reproduce the form of his Ayr win or previous Beverley 2nd to go very close here. 5.35 I missed all the fancy prices about John Coffey early doors so can't have that one at the current prices despite him having a solid chance of breaking his maiden. Therefore I'm taking a chance that the improved run from Niceonemyson at this course last time was no fluke. Given his previous close 2nd at Redcar was also an improvement on what he did last year and that he's bred to be ideally suited by the 5f he had on those occasions and today he's the bet given he's drifted from early favourite to the 5-1 (16 points) that was on offer.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Kithanga's search for value At Beverley on Tuesday See Vermont went a close 3rd but didn't seem to be putting it all in to me so I'll be a little cautious of that one If I come across him again. Relight My Fire confirmed he's on the up with a comfortable win at 9-4 and Niceonemyson scraped home by a couple of necks in the last. Sandown last night was a no bet meeting as I couldn't find anything that stood out on a very difficult card. I'm hoping for better racing and hopefully a few bets at Pontefract tomorrow night. Results Update Bets: 3 Wins: 2 Stake: 56 Return: 201 Profit/Loss: +145

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.