** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

MLB: July 7th 2013 Picks

Re: MLB: July 7th 2013 Picks I dont post to much these days but I want to share an absolute BANKER with everyone!! Colardo Rockies +1.5 1.47 bet365 !!!!!!!!!!! 10/10 This is an absolute steal of a price. Yes it looks short but its nailed on to happen. San Diego have lost 10 in a row. Todays pitching match up is pretty much the same with both players having an era at around roughly 3.10. Colarado has a 8-2 record in the last 10 in the padres. They have already swept them this year in San Diego. San Diego does not know how to win right now. They havnt even been close to taking a win and the closest they were to a win was a 5-4 loss in Washington where they were 4-3 up at one point. They know how to lose and are very good at it. If they do win they will just win by 1 if they even win at all. No such thing as a BANKER in gambling but this is nailed on. Fill your boots!!!!! I would personally keep it as a single but put it in your doubles, trebles etc to boost those odds. Dont really need good luck with this one but enjoy the win. Its free money and I couldnt be more confident. Go rockies +1.5 Happy betting on this one