It may all end tomorrow

It may all end tomorrow Or it could go on forever about a year ago i paper tested a system that was given to me with mixed results. it was a win only system. it went the way a lot have in the bin. for some reason i started paper testing it again last week only with a slight change to the staking. win only for R/P. f/c. up to 5/1 e/w for R/P. f/c. over 5/1 it has produced the following results : 7 selections 6 were win only bets which produced 4 winners 1 was an e/w bet which placed @ 16/1 for 10 pts on each selection either 10 pts win or 5 pts each way the total staked would have been 70 pts the return would have been 228.50 pts. a profit of 158.50 pts. in a week. only paper tested this and as i say i have no idea how its gonna turn out. so watching for now is advised. starting tomorrow

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: It may all end tomorrow Interesting Ralphie. Is it the sort of system that you could post up the night before racing or is it something that has to be done on the day? I only ask because I would only be able to join in if the selections were posted the day before. Thanks

Re: It may all end tomorrow WorkingForTheEnemy the 2 losers were on the A/W and came 6th @ 4/1 4th @ 5/1 3 out of 3 on the turf 1 winner and 1 place out of 4 on the A/W ONEDUNME will try and get it posted by 9am on the morning i can do so much to it on the night before but i can't finish it off until the morning as i need 2 papers. sorry mate. Norfolk & bruise :hope

Re: It may all end tomorrow Monday 07/03/2005 Hereford 02:10 MALETTON @ 7/4 stake = 10 pts. WIN Difficult to assess the merit of two Auteuil Listed handicap wins (second of them on disqualification) in the mud at about this trip last autumn but deserves plenty of respect at this level, despite double penalty and absence of usual blinkers.

Re: It may all end tomorrow RESULT Hereford 02:10 MALETTON.....Unseated Rider

Unseated Rider Maletton (FR) 5S Thomas 13-2
12 2Miss Venetia Williams
In touch, close up when unseated rider 6th Opened 13/2, touched 15/2
Todays Profit = - 10.00 pts. ================= Bank = + 90.00 pts Profit = - 10.00 pts. ================= oh well not the best of starts but predictable if nothing else :(

Re: It may all end tomorrow ralphie - the best & truest title for a thread yet!!:rollin I was on it myself after I saw your post this morning. Got into the bookies to see the last 3 flights & thought it must have fallen at some point as it was no where to be seen. keep going, i know you have the stamina.

Re: It may all end tomorrow Think you might have been a tad unlucky with that one Ralphie. It drifted all day on Betfair like it had 3 legs, think you were beat before it got to the post to be honest. Unfortunately these days you have to win twice, first find one thats trying, then win the race. Or has it always been like that? Keep going mate, better luck tomorrow.

Re: It may all end tomorrow Tuesday 08/03/2005 Exeter 03:25 LIMERICK LEADER @ 10/1 stake = 5 pts. EACH WAY Promises to stay this trip and well in compared with hurdling mark but let down by jumping three of last five starts over fences and did not go with any confidence when tailed off last time; should not be written off. here's hoping that after 2 falls over Chases the last 2 runs have been a confidence builder. the first a decent run over hurdles and then LTO back over Chases hopefully given an easy ride to rebuild confidence. has placed 10 times out of 19 starts over jumps. --------------------------------------------------------------- Exeter 04:55 BOWLEAZE @ 7/2 stake = 10 pts. WIN Probably needs good to soft or quicker ground; put a couple of poor soft-ground efforts behind him when bustling up odds-on King Killone at Wincanton (2m6f); form worked out quite well, should not be inconvenienced by return to shorter on this stiffer track and worth bearing in mind. is relatively unexposed and should not be far away judged on latest form LTO beaten 3/4 of a length LTO Bowleaze ran much better after some modest efforts over hurdles since winning his bumper and made sure the winner had to pull out all the stops to hold him off. He should be able to win over hurdles, but might not want the ground too soft.

Re: It may all end tomorrow RESULT Exeter 03:25 LIMERICK LEADER.....nowhere Exeter 04:55 BOWLEAZE.....3rd..11/4

10th 3½ l :'>Limerick Leader (IRE) 7R Johnson 12-1
11 12P Hobbs
Held up towards rear, mistake 12th, ridden after 15th, soon beaten
3rd 1¼ l Bowleaze (IRE) 6A Thornton 11-4
11 10R Alner
Chased leader, led approaching 3 out to 2 out, soon ridden, kept on same pace flat Opened 10/3 £1000-£300(x2)
Todays Profit = - 20.00 pts. ================= Bank = + 70.00 pts Profit = - 30.00 pts. =================

Re: It may all end tomorrow Wednesday 09/03/2005 Bangor-On-Dee 02:10 IN GOOD FAITH @ 13/8 stake = 10 pts. WIN Bought for 45,000gns in October, having won a 1m handicap in French provinces earlier that month when trained by Carlos Laffon-Parias for Maktoum Al Maktoum; from top stable and makes hurdling debut in weak bunch, so this Triumph Hurdle entry is of obvious appeal unless the market speaks against her. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Fontwell 03:50 AMBER STARLIGHT @ 11/2 stake = 5 pts. EACH WAY Shaped well both starts more than a year apart, staying on well behind decent prospect in 2m4f mares event here in January; should improve but more needed in this company.

Re: It may all end tomorrow RESULT Bangor-On-Dee 02:10 IN GOOD FAITH.....nowhere Fontwell 03:50 AMBER STARLIGHT.....P/U

8th ½l In Good Faith (USA) 4M A Fitzgerald 3-1
10 7N Henderson
Mid-division, headway 5th, ridden after 3 out, soon weakened Opened 15/8, touched 3/1 £2400-£800, £1250-£500, £1875-£1000
Pulled Up Amber Starlight 7J Crowley 15-2
10 10R Rowe
Held up, headway after 7th, weakened quickly next, tailed off when blundered 3 out, pulled up before next Opened 15/2, touched 8/1
Todays Profit = - 20.00 pts. ================= Bank = + 50.00 pts Profit = - 50.00 pts. =================

Re: It may all end tomorrow Thursday 10/03/2005 Wincanton 01:45 THE THUNDERER @ 3/1 stake = 10 pts. WIN Easily beat very promising youngster in Ascot bumper over a year ago but not at best in championship bumper at Cheltenham after, returning with a knee injury; very interesting newcomer to hurdles.

Re: It may all end tomorrow Hello Ralphie,I've only come across this site recently having been introduced to it by a friend. i've been going through all of the threads on it and I have started betting on your Quick return system and i'm already in profit with it. With regards to this system Onedune me asked if you could post the selections up early. I've noticed that all of the ones that you have selected are also featured in the Daily Mail Works Whisper's. Is this one of the papers that you use for the selections providing it is confirmed by another newspaper source? I wish you all the best with this and thank you for sharing your Quick Return System as well. Tyro

Re: It may all end tomorrow RESULT Wincanton 01:45 THE THUNDERER.....Non-Runner Tyro :welcome yes mate that is one of the filters. i was given to me about a year ago by a postman he should have done me a favour and put it through someone else's letter box :lol like i said earlier backing them is NOT RECOMMENDED this is only PAPER TESTING at present. backing them could seriously damage your wealth ;) although the results from the week before were very good. only time will tell.

Re: It may all end tomorrow Hi Tyro just had another look and there was another selection under the Daily Mail Work Whispers it didn't qualify for this system but it did win @ 25/1

1st See You There (IRE) 6P Buchanan(3) 25-1
11 3Miss Lucinda V Russell
Mid-division, headway 7th, led next, ridden and edged right approaching last, kept on Opened 20/1, touched 25/1
from tomorrow i will run this systems selections but i will also run the WORK WHISPERS only selections in tandum separate bank. but the same staking system .

Re: It may all end tomorrow It may all end tomorrow ================= Bank = + 50.00 pts Profit = - 50.00 pts. ================= Work Whispers ================= Bank = + 100.00 pts Profit = 0.00 pts. ================= like i said earlier backing them is NOT RECOMMENDED this is only PAPER TESTING at present.

Re: It may all end tomorrow Friday 11/03/2005 It may all end tomorrow Ayr 04:40 NERONE @ 7/1 stake = 5 pts. EACH WAY Twice successful on the Flat in Germany; lot to find with Diamond Mick on Kelso running in January but more settled and appeared to put up an improved display in valuable juvenile event at Musselburgh last time (form which makes him badly in with King´s Envoy through either Rehearsal or Hue). Work Whispers Ayr 02:30 DUKE ORSINO @ 33/1 stake = 5 pts. EACH WAY Stoutly-bred; beaten a long way at Wetherby in December and likely to need a stiffer test of stamina to be seen to best effect. Ayr 04:40 NERONE @ 7/1 stake = 5 pts. EACH WAY Twice successful on the Flat in Germany; lot to find with Diamond Mick on Kelso running in January but more settled and appeared to put up an improved display in valuable juvenile event at Musselburgh last time (form which makes him badly in with King´s Envoy through either Rehearsal or Hue).

Re: It may all end tomorrow RESULT It may all end tomorrow Ayr 04:40 NERONE.....U/R

Unseated Rider :'>Nerone (GER) 4N Mulholland 8-1
11 5P Monteith
Badly hampered and unseated rider 1st Opened 13/2, touched 8/1
Todays Profit = - 10.00 pts. ================= Bank = + 40.00 pts Profit = - 60.00 pts. ================= Work Whispers Ayr 02:30 DUKE ORSINO.....3rd..25/1 Ayr 04:40 NERONE.....U/R
3rd hd :'>Duke Orsino (IRE) 5P Buchanan(3) 25-1
11 2Miss Lucinda V Russell
Held up towards rear, headway on inner after 4 out, ridden approaching 2 out, chased winner after last, no extra run-in Opened 25/1, touched 33/1
Unseated Rider :'>Nerone (GER) 4N Mulholland 8-1
11 5P Monteith
Badly hampered and unseated rider 1st Opened 13/2, touched 8/1
Todays Profit = +10.00 pts. ================= Bank = + 110.00 pts Profit = +10.00 pts. =================

Re: It may all end tomorrow Saturday 12/03/2005 It may all end tomorrow Wolverhampton 03:10 MACARONI GOLD @ 11/2 stake = 5 pts. EACH WAY Has done all his winning at Southwell but run well in defeat here and at Lingfield and should run his race, but has to overcome 12lb higher mark than when last successful. Work Whispers Wolverhampton 03:10 MACARONI GOLD @ 11/2 stake = 5 pts. EACH WAY Has done all his winning at Southwell but run well in defeat here and at Lingfield and should run his race, but has to overcome 12lb higher mark than when last successful. Ayr 05:15 ARCTIC MINSTER @ 20/1 stake = 5 pts. EACH WAY Stable has a good record in these events but only midfield on his debut at Catterick (16-1) and will need to improve on that to score here.