PokerPlayer Magazine / Labrokes Poker I-Pad tourney 21/7/13 7pm

teaulc

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / Labrokes Poker I-Pad tourney 21/7/13 7pm password on page 15 of the July issue and you can buy in for $1 if you dont want to rake the 1 hand.,but you will still need to opt in via mobile.ladbrokes.com. the winner will also get 2 tickets to a Premier League match of their choice

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / Labrokes Poker I-Pad tourney 21/7/13 7pm don't forget guys n gals u need to opt in firstly on the link and enter the password and your id once done they email you back confirmation and you are able to enter with 1 doller and password or rake one hand via their mobile client don't forget to opt in and gl :)

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / Labrokes Poker I-Pad tourney 21/7/13 7pm

u got the option to not rake the point if you want just leave it opt in firstly then enter password with 1 doller buy in that's my advice as I don't know how the mobile client works
so where do i opt in then, i thought it had to be via the mobile client

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / Labrokes Poker I-Pad tourney 21/7/13 7pm http://poker.ladbrokes.com/en/poker-promotions/Poker-Player

To take part, you must first register your interest by creating a poker account and then Opting - in.
Rake just one hand on Ladbrokes Mobile Poker between Sunday 16th June and Thursday 18th July to get receive free entry. Players who have not raked one hand on mobile may still take part with a direct buy-in of just $1 and entering the password as displayed in PokerPlayer magazine. Each final table player will win one of ten iPads PLUS the overall winner will also receive a pair of complimentary tickets to a Premier League football match of their choice. Tournaments can only be played via the full download poker client, (NOT on mobile or iPad devices). [h=1]
OPT - IN NOW !!!.
[/h]

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / Labrokes Poker I-Pad tourney 21/7/13 7pm Al once u opt in they send u a email confirmation as well its a link on the page where it says go to this url best coping the link and do it via laptop or pc and not via mobile phone il send u link later if you dont see ok

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / Labrokes Poker I-Pad tourney 21/7/13 7pm thanks

http://poker.ladbrokes.com/en/poker-promotions/Poker-Player
To take part, you must first register your interest by creating a poker account and then Opting - in.
Rake just one hand on Ladbrokes Mobile Poker between Sunday 16th June and Thursday 18th July to get receive free entry. Players who have not raked one hand on mobile may still take part with a direct buy-in of just $1 and entering the password as displayed in PokerPlayer magazine. Each final table player will win one of ten iPads PLUS the overall winner will also receive a pair of complimentary tickets to a Premier League football match of their choice. Tournaments can only be played via the full download poker client, (NOT on mobile or iPad devices).
OPT - IN NOW !!!.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / Labrokes Poker I-Pad tourney 21/7/13 7pm *Any player that rakes just one hand on Ladbrokes Mobile Poker during the qualifying period will get an email (after the qualifying period closes) to tell them they have qualified for free for the PokerPlayer tournament. If you don’t see the email you will be able to register with the password. If you have problems with any part of the process email us at [email protected] or tweet @PokerPlayerUK.

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / Labrokes Poker I-Pad tourney 21/7/13 7pm Opted in but never rec'd email. Got the password but it still says invitation only. Sent message on facebook and tweeted but heard nothing. Rang Ladbrokes but they said its being run by Pokerplayer Mag so they have nothing to do with it : ( Good luck to those in.

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / Labrokes Poker I-Pad tourney 21/7/13 7pm

Opted in but never rec'd email. Got the password but it still says invitation only. Sent message on facebook and tweeted but heard nothing. Rang Ladbrokes but they said its being run by Pokerplayer Mag so they have nothing to do with it : ( Good luck to those in.
try ringing again, you obviously got some dingbat on the phone

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / Labrokes Poker I-Pad tourney 21/7/13 7pm Mark and Pete, get on to live chat - log into the site, not the poker software, choose 'My Account' near top right somewhere, then the live chat option appears in top right of subsequent window. Woman I spoke to said they had no record of my opting in (I did, and got the standard message), so she opted me in manually and I was able to register