Flat Racing Monday 10th June

4.45 BRIGHTON GOOD LUCK CHARM 9/1 0.5 pts E/W (SportingBet) It's worth a try on each/way because of the huge price now offered by some firms. Today this 4yo gelding will run under his favourite conditions on the turf (7f and firm ground) so I'm expecting a good effort from him with a place as a very likely outcome. Lto he finished less than 2l behind the winner in a very good class 4 race despite multiple troubles caused by slower horses closing his running lanes. With a better jock on his back and an easier task I'm sure he'll provide some interest in this race (when paired with George Baker the animale never failed to end in the money with one win, two 2nds and 2 third). 3.45 BRIGHTON HIGHLIFE DANCER 7/4 (Bet365 #BOG) After a disappointing start of the season Highlife Dancer found new life wearing visor again and he'll do the same today. This is a very poor class 6 race with almost all the field (apart from him) under the 50 OR mark. Connections aren't powerful but there's almost no competition at all considering Beacon Lady bad form and Royale Defence as the only danger. Charles Bishop takes off 5lbs of animal's penalty so the mark is still affordable and I actually see no cons on backing him against such a small and weak field with price almost at 2/1. 6.30 WINDSOR CONSTANTINE 11/8 (StanJames #BOG) Writeup to ollow to avoid price falling.

Re: Flat Racing Monday 10th June

4.45 BRIGHTON GOOD LUCK CHARM 9/1 0.5 pts E/W (SportingBet) It's worth a try on each/way because of the huge price now offered by some firms. Today this 4yo gelding will run under his favourite conditions on the turf (7f and firm ground) so I'm expecting a good effort from him with a place as a very likely outcome. Lto he finished less than 2l behind the winner in a very good class 4 race despite multiple troubles caused by slower horses closing his running lanes. With a better jock on his back and an easier task I'm sure he'll provide some interest in this race (when paired with George Baker the animale never failed to end in the money with one win, two 2nds and 2 third). 3.45 BRIGHTON HIGHLIFE DANCER 7/4 (Bet365 #BOG) After a disappointing start of the season Highlife Dancer found new life wearing visor again and he'll do the same today. This is a very poor class 6 race with almost all the field (apart from him) under the 50 OR mark. Connections aren't powerful but there's almost no competition at all considering Beacon Lady bad form and Royale Defence as the only danger. Charles Bishop takes off 5lbs of animal's penalty so the mark is still affordable and I actually see no cons on backing him against such a small and weak field with price almost at 2/1. 6.30 WINDSOR CONSTANTINE 11/8 (StanJames #BOG) Writeup to ollow to avoid price falling.
Two down, one to go! :clap