Betting system between two websites.

Hello there. First off I am not a punterslounge regular. I am just dropping in to show you all a system that me and a friend bestowed ourselves upon. We have already made ridiculous amounts from it and now we want to sell it to make extra cash. No its not free :) It involves two websites (one which is relatively new) and between these two websites you find arbitrage bets which will maximize your profit. I cant give away too much as that is what the guide is for.. Honestly there is NOTHING like this and its pure luck and genius that we found it. I am advertising it mainly on FB but will be around your area on the day of launch (tomorrow) prepare to rub your chin and your balls tomorrow. https://www.facebook.com/SpammingCnut?fref=ts

Re: Betting system between two websites.

Hello there. First off I am not a punterslounge regular. I am just dropping in to show you all a system that me and a friend bestowed ourselves upon. We have already made ridiculous amounts from it and now we want to sell it to make extra cash. No its not free :) It involves two websites (one which is relatively new) and between these two websites you find arbitrage bets which will maximize your profit. I cant give away too much as that is what the guide is for.. Honestly there is NOTHING like this and its pure luck and genius that we found it. I am advertising it mainly on FB but will be around your area on the day of launch (tomorrow) prepare to rub your chin and your balls tomorrow. https://www.facebook.com/SpammingCnut?fref=ts
Hi, barloophole, :welcome to the forum! I'm immenselly glad you joined us, as I have been looking for ages to find a system like your one! I had a look at link you provided, and I am really speechless, it's amazing performance! :notworthy I'm tired of all those losing systems, so I can't wait for your system to go live, and I'm sure many other members here feel the same thrill! :loon Please send us details how to buy your system, I don't ask for price, I'm gonna pay as much as you ask! Do you offer any discount on volume? I will probably buy two copies of your system, I want to have a spare one, in case I lose the other one - I don't want to lose such a masterpiece! :ok

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Betting system between two websites. I don't know Grex, although I find your comment amusing you might have missed the point. Just go to the link and discover that the OP himself most likely is well aware of the concept of sarcasm

Re: Betting system between two websites.

Just go to the link and discover that the OP himself most likely is well aware of the concept of sarcasm
Problem is, it's not his original link. There used to be a link to his facebook page where he tried to scam people, and I replaced that link with the sarcastic one you see now. ;)