Calculating Yield ?

Hello all. I hope I am in the correct section to ask this question. When we have a VOID bet , do we take it into account when we calculate Yield? For example if we have 5 wins , 2 losses and 1 void, do we calculate yield on 7 selections or on 8 selections?

Re: Calculating Yield ? When I have AH +0 bet and game ends with draw, I include this bet in stats to calculate Yield. But if the game was postponed or abandoned and bet is void and I get my stake back, I do not include them. Voided bets do lower your yield, so it would be unfair to include picks that re voided because of the second reason I gave above IMO.

Re: Calculating Yield ? If the game is cancelled or postponed , it is obvious that we won't include the game in the calculation. But what if we have bet on AH 0 , or AH +1 and the stake is returned back to us ..... do we calculate the RETURNED STAKE / VOID bet then ?

Re: Calculating Yield ? Yield for an actually voided bet is 0, VOID means the bet is cancelled as if it never existed, so it simply doesn't matter. AH +0 with a draw is not a VOID bet, it is a correctly settled bet and should be included in both yield and strike rate,

Void, in Accounting, of a transaction, canceled or reversed as if it never happened