** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Chelsea V Everton > Sunday 19th May

Re: Chelsea V Everton > Sunday 19th May

Are Everton worth backing on the handicap, especially after Chelsea's Europa League win tonight? Everton +1AH 1.78 BetVictor
I don't see how winning Europe League will affect negatively on their ambitions to secure champion league spot.It's not the place nor the time to underrestimate any team.I think a HW here will easily happen and +1 handicap is not the better choice

I can see this being a real tight contest especially given that its the last match both of these coaches will be at their respective clubs and Chelsea have third place on the line. Everton have really tightened up at the back and have only conceded more then 1 goal once in the last 10 matches including clean sheets against Arsenal , Liverpool and Man City. Chelsea do score well at Stamford but I'm betting that the $2.30-$2.50 around at various bookmakers for Chelsea to score less then 2 goals is decent value and one that's probably worth trading in-play.

Re: Chelsea V Everton > Sunday 19th May Everton aren't mugs on the road. IMO Everton is one of the worst teams chelsea could face after benfica as they will have the same work rate as an normal game. I believe everton can get a draw here, looking at a 1-1 or 2-2.

Re: Chelsea V Everton > Sunday 19th May

I don't see how winning Europe League will affect negatively on their ambitions to secure champion league spot
Chelsea are already guaranteed a top four finish, but they have to win here to guarantee finishing 3rd for automatic Champions League qualification (without having to play the preliminary rounds). Or a draw could be enough, depending on how Arsenal do.

Re: Chelsea V Everton > Sunday 19th May If you look at the way Chelsea have been celebrating there goals there seems to be a solidarity about Chelsea that Benetez has installed in the team. And in recent weeks they have played at a much higher level than Everton. Everton have been in cruising mode since the draw at Arsenal but since its been announce that Moyes is going to Man Utd the players are eager to finish off on a high. Therefore I just cannot see this ending 0-0 with the amount of attacking players on the pitch. There is no doubt Everton will create chances because they always do. Its just there finishing that constantly lets them down. But I think the hunger will be there tomorrow. I think there is very good value in the draw which would suit Chelsea but for me the banker is BTTS BTTS @ 1.66 - 8 points