Npower Football League Championship > Playoff Semi 2nd Leg > 12th / 13th May

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 12 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Watford v Leicester City (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 13 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Brighton & Hove Albion v Crystal Palace (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

I shall start this off if I may. Deeney is back and is key, different watford side now and a lot harder to defend, my main question is who plays up top with him, dropping the divisions player of the season in vydra is a bold and brave call but in my opiniin necessary as he now looks like he is trying too hard as he knows he is out if form. Ironically so is abdi the fans player of the season and potentially he too should be left out. I hope to see deeney and forestieri together up front as this will be a real handful for the leicester defence Everyone was in the thread for the first game calling goals, there is a greater chance of that in this game but a lot depends on what leicester do (any foxes fans about?). I feel reasonably confident that watford will win this game and a shade of odds against is a fair price, if there is an early goal either way then the game will be very open from there however if leicester come to the vic and try and play tight and stick men behind the ball with the idea of defending their advantage that could scupper all kinds of overs particularly if we don't have our shooting boots on, we can create plenty of chances but have had a few games in recent week where after dominating and creating a hatful of chances have failed to find the scoresheet, my god I hope tomorrow doesnt follow suit. While I don't mind a watford to win bet I think that a watford to be promoted bet at a decent price with the potential of laying off for the final will provide maybe better value Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Npower Football League Championship > Playoff Semi 2nd Leg > 12th / 13th May 4pts Both teams to score 5/6 Skybet Only poor finishing was the reason why we didn’t see a stack of goals in the first leg but I certainly expect to see more goals in this match purely because one side has to take more risks to get back in the tie. Leicester can hit Watford on the break and they have the players to do that. Watford have to score else it is game over so I think there’s a strong chance of both teams scoring in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/watford-vs-leicester-betting-expect-both-sides-to-score-in-playoff-decider-20130511

Re: Npower Football League Championship > Playoff Semi 2nd Leg > 12th / 13th May

4pts Both teams to score 5/6 Skybet Only poor finishing was the reason why we didn’t see a stack of goals in the first leg but I certainly expect to see more goals in this match purely because one side has to take more risks to get back in the tie. Leicester can hit Watford on the break and they have the players to do that. Watford have to score else it is game over so I think there’s a strong chance of both teams scoring in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/watford-vs-leicester-betting-expect-both-sides-to-score-in-playoff-decider-20130511
spoken like a true luton fan! ;)

Re: Npower Football League Championship > Playoff Semi 2nd Leg > 12th / 13th May I called it 1:0 game for the Foxes last time round, knowing Watford wanted a cagey game, and then playing like they can, at home when Deeney gets back. I also said Leicester have a better first team and no offense to the Watford fans but it pointless for you lot to go up, when more than half the first team are loanees, i fear you might slide straight back down next season, no matter who you sign in the summer. Thats just my point of view and I have a actually really enjoyed watching Watford this season. For me this looks like a BTTS game, and I expect Leicester to progress overall. Back BTTS & O2.5 goals GL

I called it 1:0 game for the Foxes last time round, knowing Watford wanted a cagey game, and then playing like they can, at home when Deeney gets back. I also said Leicester have a better first team and no offense to the Watford fans but it pointless for you lot to go up, when more than half the first team are loanees, i fear you might slide straight back down next season, no matter who you sign in the summer. Thats just my point of view and I have a actually really enjoyed watching Watford this season. For me this looks like a BTTS game, and I expect Leicester to progress overall. Back BTTS & O2.5 goals GL
i shall respectfully disagree as you can expect a lot of those loans to become permanent or be replaced by other loan deals if we go up. the italians did not buy the club to loan us all their players only to then see us relegated, they will throw the might of their resources at udinese and granada behind watford staying up should we make it as they get more cash for us being in the prem than they do either of their other clubs being in the respective top divisions Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Npower Football League Championship > Playoff Semi 2nd Leg > 12th / 13th May The best game I've ever seen. Should be Extra time in my opinion. What a decision by ref ? No pen of course, but what a counter attack. Amazing game.

Re: Npower Football League Championship > Playoff Semi 2nd Leg > 12th / 13th May 4pts Brighton to beat Crystal Palace 10/11 Betfred This will be a blood and thunder match with everything at stake but the injury to Murray could be pivotal. Brighton aren’t a side who get flustered and if they can deal with the expectation and the tension of the occasion then I think they have enough in their side to go on and win this and set up a final with Watford. Brighton were unlucky in the first leg but they can finish the job at the second attempt. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/brighton-vs-crystal-palace-betting-brighton-can-advance-to-wembley-with-win-at-the-amex-20130513

Re: Npower Football League Championship > Playoff Semi 2nd Leg > 12th / 13th May Brighton - Crystal Palace, 13/05/2013 Most of us expected a lot of goals in first match between these two teams couple of days ago, but they have disappointed with their performance. Selhurst Park had nothing for the audience. In addition to that, Crystal Palace lost Murray and Jonny Williams to injuries and those missings could prove vital in their promotion race as we all know in what kind of a downswing Crystal Palace are in at the moment. Last time Palace came to Amex Stadium, they have lost 3-0 and that fact speaks for itself how hard of a task it will be to get positive result tinight. Home team in in great form, if we compare it to the one guests currently have. Brigthon had their share of luck at Selhurst, they didn't concede although Palace attacked crazily last 10 minutes. At the moment they are fit and motivated to get a ticket to Wembley with the support of the home crowd. Brighton to win @ 1.85, bet365.