League 1 Play-Offs > 3rd - 4th May

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 3 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sheffield United v Yeovil Town (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 4 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Swindon Town v Brentford (17:20 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: League 1 Play-Offs > 3rd - 4th May 4pts Under 2.5 goals 4/5 Stan James Sheffield United are under a lot of pressure in this tie because they are desperate to get back into the Championship but they don’t score nearly enough goals for my liking. Yeovil will probably look to keep the ship tight in this first leg and open up more when they have home advantage in the second leg so I think we will see a shortage of goals in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sheffield-united-vs-yeovil-betting-a-shortage-of-goals-is-likely-in-pressure-cooker-of-bramall-lane-20130503

Re: League 1 Play-Offs > 3rd - 4th May We (Sheffield United) are truly woeful at the minute. The supporters arent confident and there wont be the usual bumper sell-out crowd at Bramall Lane for this play-off tie. I wouldnt, however, be too confident on this tie being unders. We REALLY need to start scoring but if you look at our chances created recently at home, especially last game against Preston, on a better day we'd have scored a couple at least. An in-play bet could be a good shout here. As I've said before United don't have anything in the sense of a Plan B. If we dont start well against a team and they're having the better of possession and chances don't expect that to change. Although id say the chances of a 0-0 draw or a Yeovil win are more probable then a score draw or United win, my concern is that Yeovil havent been playing particularly well either! Manager Johnson saying in the last game there were players playing for individuals rather then the team. Hopefullu they'll slip up, because that's what would have to happen for a United win

Re: League 1 Play-Offs > 3rd - 4th May We (Sheffield United) are truly woeful at the minute. The supporters arent confident and there wont be the usual bumper sell-out crowd at Bramall Lane for this play-off tie. I wouldnt, however, be too confident on this tie being unders. We REALLY need to start scoring but if you look at our chances created recently at home, especially last game against Preston, on a better day we'd have scored a couple at least. An in-play bet could be a good shout here. As I've said before United don't have anything in the sense of a Plan B. If we dont start well against a team and they're having the better of possession and chances don't expect that to change. Although id say the chances of a 0-0 draw or a Yeovil win are more probable then a score draw or United win, my concern is that Yeovil havent been playing particularly well either! Manager Johnson saying in the last game there were players playing for individuals rather then the team. Hopefullu they'll slip up, because that's what would have to happen for a United win

Re: League 1 Play-Offs > 3rd - 4th May 3pts Swindon vs Brentford - Draw 12/5 BetVictor Betting on this one is a little harder than it might normally be because nobody really knows how Brentford will react from last week’s disappointment. One thing is for sure is it will take some real mental strength to avoid thinking about it completely. Luckily for Brentford, this Swindon side haven’t really done a lot since Paolo di Canio left but they are fairly decent at home. I think when you throw in the tension of the occasion into the mix it wouldn’t surprise many if this ends up all square unless Brentford are completely demolished by the events of last week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/swindon-vs-brentford-betting-brentford-can-claim-a-draw-to-put-last-week-s-disappointment-behind-them-20130504